X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gokada
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

New Glenn Okada mix for download...

I'd like to invite everyone to download my latest set entitled, "Organic Three", from www.ultramusique.com ...just go to the live sets section and you'll find it along with other top notch international and local talent...you'll need the free anti leech program, which is adware and spyware free...you can download anti leech from the site as well...thanks much and comments are always appreciated...

1.B.I.G. – Dreamweaver
    2.B.I.G. – Secret Faith
    3.Dousk – Florence
    4.Dousk – Greenwater
    5.Damien Heck – Alicante (Baunder Mix)
    6.Martini & Micali – Boundless
    7.UDG – Give Me Fierce 2005 (RPO Mix)
    8.Simon & Shaker – Into The Room
    9.Tony Moran – Live You All Over (D-Formation Mix)
    10.Depeche Mode – Precious (Victor Calderone & MacQuayle’s Damaged Club Mix)

Glenn Okada
    Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
    "...without struggle, there is no progress."
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: New Glenn Okada mix for download...

Glenn, Hi. Thanks for the notice of your set. I have enjoyed others you have shared.

I use the anti-leech which pairs up with NetPumper. I think anyone who hasn't used these download managers to use caution. The Netpumper Pro is adware/spyware free because you pay $20 for the software download, but the free one is accompanied by some garbage. As stated on the similiar site, http://www.djmixes2k.com/index2.php

" Djmixes2k re-opened April 26th 2001 when the previous owner decided to quit. We changed the concept a bit and decided to only post privately recorded livesets and mixes. No commercial releases can or will be found here. The sets stay online for 10 days. We do not re-post livesets or send separate files if you failed to get all of them before they were removed. Check out www.djmixes2k.com/info for cues/track lists. We do enjoy feedback so feel free to email us with any other questions/comments. We would be grateful if you could rate/comment the sets we post in the djmixes2k forums. 3 different methods can be used to download our files: The Java applet for -win and non -win users (currently unavailable because of a security issue), The plug-in that load ads from this url while you download and the download manager NetPumper with resume capability. Please note that the free version of NetPumper will add software from save! and Cydoor when you install. The pro version of NetPumper is 100% clean and have several additional features. More technical info is available in the FAQ. Always read the FAQ before you even consider emailing us about a problem :-) "

... which is a great site by the way along with www.ultramusique.com they are both great for us.

But people beware of the free programs. Software developers have to make money somewhere. If your not willing to spend a buck, they will get it from another angle, which is probably 'spyware' for the advertisers to buy the information they learn about your habits thanks to the installation of hidden spyware. And the spyware will slow your system down terribly bad.

So 'plugin', 'netpumper', and 'antileech' should all be used with caution. I have used NetPumper Pro for a year now, and it has been great.

Just sharing with you what I have learned.

Again thanks Glenn for the set and notice of it being there on Ultramusique.com!
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• gokada
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

thank you for the heads up..I just talked to my roommate who's quite the computer freak...he assures me that anti-leech is free of all that adware/spyware...some believe that you have to use netpumper in conjunction with anti-leech, but that's only if you want to download multiple files at one time...I've used anti-leech for a while and have never had any problems with adware or spyware...I'll def. keep my eyes peeled for any news regarding this...thanks again and enjoy the set...

Glenn Okada
      Last edited by gokada; December 3, 2005, 05:04:55 AM.

Comment

• robprunzit
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

you got it, we have to watch each others back in the internet world of identity theft and scams, etc.

Again thanks!
        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• JoeY2k
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2005

nice! always liked the okada mixes.. they are quite fun to listen to. downloading

Comment

• Exe
            Fresh Peossy
            • Jun 2004

good

Comment

• CHiEF_N
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Thnx for the new set Glenn!
              ^Existing Extraordinarily^

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi~

Comment

• gokada
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

any time...and thanks for the kind words...

Comment

• TomTom
                  Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                  • May 2002

I never had any problems with the Anti Leech plugin from this site: http://www.anti-leech.com/index.php?...ad&file=plugin

It´s a very small plugin which does not harm your PC or contains any spyware and if you click on Anti-leech protected links, you can just choose the "Dl. Tool" in the box on the top right..no need for Netpumper or anything else...straight HTML download to a folder you can choose.

Thanks for the headsup, Glen. B. I. G are awesome and I haven't heard anything since their 2004 album Mindscapes so alone these tracks are worth to listen to the mix for me to remember myself about the awesome tracks from the Greek Producer Duo. Nice pick from their album, best track on it for me is still A Promise though. I think Dousk made a remix of this track as well but I am not 100% sure out of the top of my head.

Comment

• gokada
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

yes, A Promise (Dousk Remix) is an incredible track...but then again, just about anything from Dousk is phenomenal...he's actually my favorite producer right now...what a cool sound he has...let me know what you think of the mix...thanks a bunch..

Glenn Okada

Comment

• sakio pod
                      SALAD TOSSER
                      • Jun 2004

you someone please hook up a link.......i can't dl that damn anti-leech

Comment

• CHiEF_N
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

This piece of work kicks all kinds of ass!
                        ^Existing Extraordinarily^

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi~

Comment

• gokada
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sakio pod
                          you someone please hook up a link.......i can't dl that damn anti-leech
                          hmmm, have you tried this link provided by Tom Tom?

http://www.anti-leech.com/index.php?...ad&file=plugin

try this: click on the link, this will take you to the download page...you'll need to choose which browser you're using (IE, Firefox, etc...)...then download the "plugin"...don't bother with netpumper since it's full of spyware/adware...the netpumper pro is $20 but is free of all that...the plugin works just fine by itself...I'm also in the process of uploading the file for this set onto yousendit.com's site...I'll post it when it's done uploading just in case you still run into problems with anti-leech...check back soon...

Glenn Okada

Comment

• gokada
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

okay, here's the link to download "Organic Three" if you don't want or can't get the antileech plugin...it's available for 7 days or 20 downloads..enjoy...

Comment

• sakio pod
                              SALAD TOSSER
                              • Jun 2004

thanks dude

Comment

Working...