Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Michael Moore????? Why the criticism??

Originally posted by jorre
    MM may not be correct a 100%, but he sure has some valid critics on Bush and his regime... e.g. check out the scene in Fahrenheit 9/11 where he asks politicians to sign up their children to go to Irak...

and I don't like Bush, I don't understand why he gets so much support from the people in the States...
    i was talking about that scene. the numbers were posted somewhere but something like 80% of the sentate and house have children, but those children are in thier 30's and 40's. also, it was 8 or percent of those who didnt have children. also, there ARE over a dozen of them who have children in afghan or iraq. that is what he doesnt tell you. he can make a 70 year old senator look bad for not volunteering his 42 year old son who has his own family.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• the sun the sea
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I have to give credit to Michael More for getting me more involved politically. Before 2003, I couldn't care less about politics, democrat, rempublicans, foreign policy, etc..

I was motivated to read up on the gun laws after I saw "Bowling for Columbine". I was also motivated to do some research on 9/11. I was also got motivated to read the newspaper everyday just so I can catch up on current events.

He may have his critics, but I gotta give him credit for motivating me to get more involved.
      download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• neur0t0xin64
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

And the debate continues...I can remember only 1 year ago we were having this very same discussion about Moore and his cut and paste propaganda. Michael Moore, while using his powerful media platform to spread HIS version of the facts, has created a culture of political wildfires, falsehoods and deception. What bothers me is someone who may not be quite as astute on politics and world history reads or watches Moores propaganda and without researching the facts forms an opinion as a sililoquey of Moores. Not good. Bush isn't perfect but he is still the fuckin' man. The world is changing in front of our eyes, and im thankful we have a president that doesnt just throw words to the wind. He has a spine of sheer steel and executes plans like a roman gladiator. Moore has been very profitable and famous at exploiting these things, and while people continue to pay for his propaganda...he will continue to edit his work to create more controversy. Liberal hollywood is famous for making money from controversy, especially political. Moore's all about the money folks.
        "In case of doubt, attack." --- Gen. George Patton

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by neur0t0xin64
          Bush isn't perfect but he is still the fuckin' man. The world is changing in front of our eyes, and im thankful we have a president that doesnt just throw words to the wind. He has a spine of sheer steel and executes plans like a roman gladiator.

I wasn't aware there were still people around that were this abashedly in love with Bush.

Comment

• harry ramsden
            Wanna play sudoko with me?
            • Jun 2004

this part had me laughing...
            Bush isn't perfect but he is still the fuckin' man. The world is changing in front of our eyes, and im thankful we have a president that doesnt just throw words to the wind.
            and then this part had me in fuckin tears...
            He has a spine of sheer steel and executes plans like a roman gladiator.

Comment

Working...