X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Anyone into PDA Phones ?

The Treo 700 is out for release on verizon (expected soon). I suspect it will be out before Dec ends....

anyone know anything about this ? worth getting it ?

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: Anyone into PDA Phones ?

These guys say that it will be released in January for the U.S.
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• shoimen
      Getting Somewhere
      • Aug 2005

No experience with the Treo.

We deployed about 20 Samsung SCH-i730 PDA/phones to one of our clients...
      They are interesting.......

From our experience so far, they offer a ton of features, almost too many for their own good. The battery life is very short. The clients are doctors and they are already complaining that the battery is dead before the end of their day. They are also HUGE and HEAVY and way too cumbersome for my tastes. And they cost $500 !!

It all depends on what you want/need. I personally use my phone as a phone. I really have no need to get email on a phone...or write documents or schedule appointments.

I do like the look of the Trio. It looks smaller and much more to the point.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Well because of a few developments, my dependancy on email are increasing day by day and considering I dont like sitting glued to a PC during the weekend and like travelling just as much as I do the internet, having a PDA / Internet enabled phone sort of does away with my worries - and is well worth the money in terms of having to check on the servers and emails. So it all really depends on what you need it for
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...