X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

its about damn time the idiot said it.

"It is true that much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong. As president I am responsible for the decision to go into Iraq," Bush said. "And I'm also responsible for fixing what went wrong by reforming our intelligence capabilities. And we're doing just that."
    finally !!!

maybe now he will fire rummy. if he were 100% on this, rumsfeld would be in cancun this weekend enjoying a nice long vacation.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • daveman
    I love the colors!!!
    • Jul 2005

Re: its about damn time the idiot said it.

we should give em the same treatment we gave saddam.
    once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• anonin
      Juvenile Delinquent
      • Oct 2005

nah, unfortunatley rummy is gonna be on the team for awhile, but def. expect things to shake up alot in the first half of 2006!

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by anonin
        nah, unfortunatley rummy is gonna be on the team for awhile, but def. expect things to shake up alot in the first half of 2006!
        I've actually heard that Rummy intends to "resign" very soon, likely by the middle of January. Front runners to succeed him include his second in command (name escapes me right now) and Lieberman. I guess he's been waiting for the Iraqi elections, then he'll bow out as quietly as possible. I'm sure Bush will give him some sort of medal or something on his way out...

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

link to a story re my comment above about Rumsfeld leaving:

Comment

• dig72
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2004

It's quite amazing how so many have srewed up, yet most still have their jobs.

Seems no one is being held accountable.
            “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
            Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by daveman

we should give em the same treatment we gave saddam.

We can only wish.
              “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

my treatment to saddam and the rest of the world would be to rebuild his castle with better plumbing and give the place back to him.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• superdave
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Maybe that explains Lieberman's recent take on the war efforts. However, I agree that Bush sticks by his people(a good quality of a manager btw), so I guess if Rumsfeld wants to stay then it's doubtful Bush will fire him.

Back to the President, it seems like he's been on a roll to pump up his approval numbers recently with exclusive interviews with NBC, Fox, and probably others. Also, this admission of a mistake is another example to help his poll numbers. And his numbers are up recently, so it is working. I'm guessing that if the Iraqi elections go well then he'll get higher ratings.
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Kobe
                    I wish I had an interesting User title
                    • Jun 2004

So Rumsfeld if the fall guy? I love how they use their pawns.
                    Beats are my crack.

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kobe
                      So Rumsfeld if the fall guy?
                      No way. He'll be lauded for all he's done for the country. No way will his leaving be tied to anything having even the most remote suggestion that anything went wrong.

Comment

• daveman
                        I love the colors!!!
                        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
                        my treatment to saddam and the rest of the world would be to rebuild his castle with better plumbing and give the place back to him.
                        hmmmm. thats a good idea. america should go around the world promoting good plumbing and not democracy. good plumbing could be the answer to world peace. all the places with hot beds of terror and problems have bad plumbing. you could be onto something.
                        once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• sono
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Aug 2004

somebody needs to tell bush that the costly mistake he made, killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people, over 2 thousand soldiers that had nothing no say in the war of iraq and billions of dollars of tax payers money.

Nevermind says bush, lets reform our intelligence agency so we can attack Iran.

Comment

• robprunzit
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dig72
                            It's quite amazing how so many have srewed up, yet most still have their jobs.

Seems no one is being held accountable.

So when and where was Clinton held responsible for lieing under oath. He was impeached for lieing, but was he held responsible.

NO!

Not to mention all the scandals of that administration. ChinaGate, HillaryMediGate, oh, I've forgotten them all now, something like 10 total.
                            AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• robprunzit
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                              finally !!!

maybe now he will fire rummy. if he were 100% on this, rumsfeld would be in cancun this weekend enjoying a nice long vacation.

Not to mention all the links that tie the Clinton adminstration and their foul-ups, but of course its all Bush's fault, while there are country's dancing in the street rejoicing for the freedom they are having with elections and democracy.

If I was Rumsfeld, I would take a break to pat myself on the back for 'a job well done'.

Iraq is winning that war with the help of Allies, whether or not you all like it. They will succeed, because once freedom begins, you can't take it away.

Maybe some here should go live in Iran!
                              AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...