• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Insomnia

Originally posted by bart_smastard
    Yao I hate to point this out and all that cos ure a nice geezer .
    But ure a fucking student , studying around 3 hrs a day you can sleep when ever you damn well please . Those guys are out there grafting getting covered in all kinds of shit in freezing weather .
    My sympathy is with them not you on this one bud

lol, I know where you come from on this one. For the record: I may not be in freezing weather, but I do work my nuts off at the moment bro, I ain't studying for 3 hours a day then being lazy: i'm busy from morning till late in the evening, and I have to force myself to do training otherwise i'd even skip that. Already from beginning this year, I have never worked harder and people are noticing it too: complaining I don't come around anymore (though they don't lift their asses to some to me if they feel the urge to see me).

It's just the sum of it all: working long, plus exams, plus writing papers, plus being ill last week, plus a lack of sleep, plus not having time to cool down until I get this pile of work done....

You'd get a bit cranky too I bet
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• jeffrey collins
      Not cool enough
      • Jun 2004

I say turn on your stereo and a fan. Turn the stereo onto something that you can relax with and try it that way. That way the banging might sound a bit less. And a good set of earplugs would help a lot too. You don't need the $400 ones either.
      Jeffrey Collins: Painter
      My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
      My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

ambien is your friend
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• alexfish333
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2004

Yours too? Ambien and I have been friends for quite some time

When I used to live in LA we had construction next door for two years-Jesus christ did that suck!

Earplugs for sure-get the nicest ones you can find in the drug store and work on your insertion technique (haha "insertion") because I found out over time-"when installed properly they can significantly reduce the decibel level the human ear is exposed to"
          Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

yeah, plugs are the way to go...will get them tomo. Music, keeping my pc on...it all didn't help dick today, hahaha...
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...