X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chemicalbeavis
    ^^^pffft, Diazepam all the way man, if you can't get hold of these try Valium, douple of 10s should see you off to sleep nicely :wink:
    Voice of experience there.

Me i prefer a large reefer, if that doesn?t work roll a bigger one. :wink:
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• MJ
      Here since 2002
      • Jun 2004

^^^pffft, Diazepam all the way man, if you can't get hold of these try Valium, douple of 10s should see you off to sleep nicely :wink:
      Mazziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii`s Get a few of them down ya with a good helping of beer and a few dashes of poppers. Myyyyyyyyyyyy what a feeling that is.. or isn`t.

This one time, my mate had quite a few mazzi`s in the pub on a Saturday afternoon with a generous helping of Stella, all seemed to be going well untill he stepped outside into the fresh air. Next thing i saw was his legs just calling it a day and him collapsing head first onto the pavement.. funny as fuck. Needless to say he never felt or remembered a thing. Ahhh the days
      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• DreamGirlie
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
        ^^^absolutely, i have NEVER heard of a cocaine "addict"
        you'd better learn the difference between physical and psychological addiction before you get all pissy. physical addiction causes withdrawals, usually quite nasty ones - people usually experience extreme flu symptoms. things like opiates and nicotine cause withdrawals. hell, benzodiazapine (things like valium, xanax) withdrawals can KILL you. cocaine, on the other hand, does not cause withdrawals...the body does not become dependant on it, only the mind. which is why its not as addictive as other classes of drugs.
        a-fucking-men. I was about to go on a tirade...then realized the lovely d4n had done it for me in numerous replies.

some of you guys really need to gain more knowledge before spitting BS at people.

Oh and BTW...you fucktards who sit there and make drugs like 2ci common knowledge are the ones who get it mainstream --> scheduled
        "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• neoee
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

EDIT: Double post deleted.
          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• neoee
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Morgan

Me i prefer a large reefer, if that doesn?t work roll a bigger one. :wink:
            Yeah great idea! Lets use more drugs to get back to normal. Sounds like the responsible thing to do.
            "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Morgan
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Musical Journey
              Mazziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii`s Get a few of them down ya with a good helping of beer and a few dashes of poppers. Myyyyyyyyyyyy what a feeling that is.. or isn`t.

This one time, my mate had quite a few mazzi`s in the pub on a Saturday afternoon with a generous helping of Stella, all seemed to be going well untill he stepped outside into the fresh air. Next thing i saw was his legs just calling it a day and him collapsing head first onto the pavement.. funny as fuck. Needless to say he never felt or remembered a thing. Ahhh the days

The Brits cane it like no other race. :wink:
              Morgan wrote:
              chemicalbeavis wrote:
              ^^^pffft, Diazepam all the way man, if you can't get hold of these try Valium, douple of 10s should see you off to sleep nicely

Me i prefer a large reefer, if that doesn?t work roll a bigger one.

Yeah great idea! Lets use more drugs to get back to normal. Sounds like the responsible thing to do.
              Come on now, Chemi tells you to nail a load of Vallies, i go with the Organic option and you flame me. Shocking.
              "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Morgan
                Come on now, Chemi tells you to nail a load of Vallies, i go with the Organic option and you flame me. Shocking.
                Sorry, your right. I myself just don't care for the green (it dulls me and affects my mood for the following week). But I do prefer your option to Chems- But maybe thats why his name is Chem.

Comment

• fumanchu182
                  Angantyr The Ruthless
                  • Jun 2004

Re:: Ex-Ecstasy Clubbers Fuel UK Cocaine Craze

Place some high powered blotter acid on the for me please?
                  The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                    Vortexuralizor
                    • Jun 2004

i want some high powered blotter.
                    anyone that can send some via mail would be on my christmas list for life.

Comment

• MJ
                      Here since 2002
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                      i want some high powered blotter.
                      anyone that can send some via mail would be on my christmas list for life.
                      Pm me with your address kid... and ya can keep ya christmas card.
                      mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• smeathp
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jun 2004

Re:: Ex-Ecstasy Clubbers Fuel UK Cocaine Craze

Cocaine is the way to go if ya wanna party hearty - it is evil though - only drug I've ever flushed down the toilet.

Comment

Working...