Those of you that remember the old Sound Factory on 46th and the West Side Highway, NYC. It's now Pacha NY. On opening night last friday (Morillo), the doors were open for only 2 hours when the first person OD'd closeing the club @1am. Don't get me wrong, I had fun in my day but this is very sad. I herd morillo was crying like a bitch. People were not refunded for the purchase of a table, the whole thing was a mess.
OD'n at clubs
Collapse
X
-
OD'n at clubs
Most of you prob know this by now...
Those of you that remember the old Sound Factory on 46th and the West Side Highway, NYC. It's now Pacha NY. On opening night last friday (Morillo), the doors were open for only 2 hours when the first person OD'd closeing the club @1am. Don't get me wrong, I had fun in my day but this is very sad. I herd morillo was crying like a bitch. People were not refunded for the purchase of a table, the whole thing was a mess.Tags: None -
Re: OD'n at clubs
I'll never forget one night at Spundae in L.A. where I myself wasn't in the best of shape, when I saw a group of asian kids on their knees around one of their friends. They were taking turns in punching him on the chest. I can only imagine his heart wasn't beating... That sobered me up right away. I don't know whatever happened after that. That was many years ago.Comment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
^ same here. A lot on drugs, but noone being taken out by ambualnces.
Why is he a bitch for crying. Im sure you would cry too if something you worked really hard to accomplish on that large of a scale got fucked over."Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."Comment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
Nothing against morillo, he's a little gay seeming. And I will never understand his popularity. But then again I can not understand PVD, Tiesto, PO..thats just me.
But the club is still open, just closed down that night. Morillo's efforts still prevail, dont be sad.Comment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
the club will re open and get shut down the moment the cops feel they can do it, it has a target on its back now. its a shame. oh well, i never liked morrilo and his poser crowd so i couldnt care less.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
i went with my friends to a hippie-fest a year ago (schwagstock) for 3 nights of camping, no showering, and listening to grateful dead coverbands/hippie bands. woke up one morning with an ambulance about 3 tents away... some dude died in his sleep because he took too much oxycontin
talk about waking up on the wrong side of the bed. bummer to those that were in the tent with himComment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
use responsibly. if you dont know they can hurt you, well, you're an idiot.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
no they were just giving him a beat downOriginally posted by hypoluxxaI saw a group of asian kids on their knees around one of their friends. They were taking turns in punching him on the chest. I can only imagine his heart wasn't beating...
Comment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
did they change the club a lot? how about the sound system?Originally posted by SupaLindoMost of you prob know this by now...
Those of you that remember the old Sound Factory on 46th and the West Side Highway, NYC. It's now Pacha NY. On opening night last friday (Morillo), the doors were open for only 2 hours when the first person OD'd closeing the club @1am. Don't get me wrong, I had fun in my day but this is very sad. I herd morillo was crying like a bitch. People were not refunded for the purchase of a table, the whole thing was a mess.Comment
-
Re: OD'n at clubs
actually that was all rumor - no one OD'd....the crowd voluntarily closed the club because of the overcrowding after speaking with the police who arrived to check out all the chaos on the street.Originally posted by SupaLindoMost of you prob know this by now...
Those of you that remember the old Sound Factory on 46th and the West Side Highway, NYC. It's now Pacha NY. On opening night last friday (Morillo), the doors were open for only 2 hours when the first person OD'd closeing the club @1am. Don't get me wrong, I had fun in my day but this is very sad. I herd morillo was crying like a bitch. People were not refunded for the purchase of a table, the whole thing was a mess.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment