X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

FAO House Music Producers

An area DJ posted this on another board I frequent...and you know what...it kind of has some truth to it

tracks that have either a spooky voiced dood or a chick tryna be hot saying any and/or all of the following are annoying:

something about "the darkness", something about house music being a "soul thing", "feeling" the rhythm, letting yourself go, "the light", using the word "desire" and or "pleasure", "rising", "uniting", reminding me that it all began in chicago, explaining "the vibe", explaining "the music", and explaining that it is "underground".

you've been telling us the same lame stories for over 20 years now! how about this... SHUT THE FUCK UP and let the music play. ok?

i really dont think we need to be reminded over and over again, what its like to "feel the rhythm in the darkness of the underground." you're a fucking tool! remember the first rule of fight club? so, if you have to talk about this mystical place then you probably don't know dick about it and, if you get there, you will never hear anyone spin your music because it's stupid.

and house music people don't want to "unite" anymore, ok? we like the occasional party and sick beats but we all have shit going on like jobs and pets and getting laid and in this fast paced society, there are simply not enough hours in the day to be "uniting" with anyone. go it.

"on the south side of chicago". yes yes yes i know i know!!!!!!!

i am so impressed with how much quality music is coming out every month but if i hear one more bomb track ruined by some unoriginal asstool talking about "house music" over the beats again, im going to snap and go to their home and poop on their families, pets and friends. and when i say poop, i mean violently poop!
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO House Music Producers

i like him. tell him to join [ms] plz

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

Re: FAO House Music Producers

I don't know...maybe
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...