• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delirious
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Classic [ms] Conservative Quotes - "that's what makes a good president IMO"

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
    The only things I like that Bush has done, is stand up to terrorism like a man without any qualms about what 'might' happen and how many american lives we 'might' lose. We will either lose them now fighting for something, or lose those lives from a backdoor attack by the biggest Cowards on the face of the planet. Also, the many people around the world that don't share his views, but he attacked Iraq any way. You gotta do what you gotta do regardless of what others think. Thats what makes a good president IMO.
    Originally posted by [COLOR=#66ccff
    asdf_admin[/color]]I will vote Bush, not because I like the guy nor support his actions. I like one thing about him, he says what he does. It is that simple for me. In regards to Iraq ... History will tell us the true verdict and until, we all must wait for the truth.
    Not only that, but if you are someone who wastes his time voting, your vote will probably be for the other person. Someone somewhere is hacking the box that you placed your vote on, perhaps even the terrorists themselves. Not that it matters, because again, you are screwed either way.

Personally I would rather have Bush in office no matter how the cookie crumbles, but not bad enough that I would get off my @ss and actually do anything to help him out.
    Europe has the most countries that don't agree with what we are doing, and even in Europe there are more countries that agree with us then disagree.

Poland is fighting with us, as is England. I could start a list of countries in Europe and whether they are our allies in Iraq or not, and it would end up at least 60% agree, and 40% disagree.

You liberals so blatently ignore the facts it is excruciatingly painful. France and Germany don't speak for all of Europe you know, nor for the whole world.
    Originally posted by mylexicon
    Terrorists use it only for themselves and America uses it for both.
    That's why this Iraq debate is so heated in our country and why so many
    people get pissed. There are the idiots who believe mankind is good and flawless
    and beautiful and they blame the absence of Utopia on a right-wing conspiracy.
    There are the chivalrous conservatives who believe that our job is to control
    everyone to save them from us. Then there are the people who focus
    on inane shit......like whether or not Bush is a Nazi.....or how many days he
    spent on vacation. Then their are the emotional nit-wits who say stuff like
    "omfg people are dying....stop war now"--like death would stop if only we
    dropped everything and listened to simplistic wisdom. And then there are the
    5%-10% of people sitting around trying to take in as much as they can and
    determine whether or not Iraq is more about us, or more about them, and
    then determine for themselves how much it should be for us
    , and how much
    it should be for them......and during their quiet internal analysis their are 6
    billion people running around like Jerry's kids.
    Originally posted by cosmo
    I can't help but laugh at the far left democrats that are doing everything they can to create a scandal within the administration. Trying to make the interrogation scandal lead straight to the White House. Everything Bush does has to end up a scandal. With Senator Kennedy leading the way..... Bush knew about 9/11. Bush knew there weren't WMD's. This is Bush's Vietnam. Bush isn't doing enough. Condi Rice must testify even though she already did behind closed doors. It's outrageous.
    He he he he
Working...