X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3ibb3
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2005

Club Help in Denver

My Girl and I are coming to Denver so she can visit a friend. Me, i am a club rat. any recommendations?

thanks

Eddie
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Club Help in Denver

The Church is supposed to be pimp. the only time I partied in Denver was at an old ampitheater for some rave... not sure what it was called

Comment

• geoffgulley
      Platinum Poster
      • Apr 2005

the church, the wave (friday's for privilege), vinyl...
      "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• AaronClark
        Getting Somewhere
        • Sep 2005

www.dancemusicboard.com

Everyone on there is from Denver (and Pittsburgh). While I didn't go out when I was in Denver, everyone seems to hate The Church with a passion and love Vinyl. I would ask the question on there. Those guys are the ones that would know.

Beware though, we're all CRAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzYYYYY.
        Humanaut Pittsburgh

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

The Church rang a bell: Hac Le & Playcomusic have their parties there, and not only do they throw down some kickass music, their guests are the shiz too. Try and visit one of their parties, I doubt that you'll be dissapointed. Hac is also on this board under the name Hacamatic, try and contact him...
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• 3ibb3
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2005

Thanks everyone for the info

Happy New Year

Eddie

Comment

• elove
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jul 2004

Sorry this is late....

I live in Denver.

www.the-church.com
              www.1082broadway.com

Church only has good DJs on thurs nights and sometimes fri when its a 20/40 night...however that is innundated with 18yr olds.

Hit Vinyl if you want a more traditional club experience.

If you are going late only 2am has shit going on past 2am in Denver.

check out www.denverunderground.com if you want more 1 off nights.

Comment

• superEGO72
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

To clarify what elove said:

There is also a "club" called "2am afterhours" in an alley accross the street from the churc h(and consequently down the street) from vinyl. Some guest djs will make late night appearances at 2am after having played at the church or vinyl. James Zabiela typically does this (and his 2am sets have been very sweet).

If you are looking for prog or things house tinged, vinyl and the church are really your only options.

If you are in the mood for trance ...

and if.... you swing that way....

Tracks is Denver's premiere LGBTQ+ nightclub. Tracks has been deeply rooted within the LGBTQ+ community for over 40 years.

Comment

• 3ibb3
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jul 2005

Originally posted by superEGO72
                  To clarify what elove said:

There is also a "club" called "2am afterhours" in an alley accross the street from the churc h(and consequently down the street) from vinyl. Some guest djs will make late night appearances at 2am after having played at the church or vinyl. James Zabiela typically does this (and his 2am sets have been very sweet).

If you are looking for prog or things house tinged, vinyl and the church are really your only options.

If you are in the mood for trance ...

and if.... you swing that way....

http://www.tracksdenver.com/
                  Ok then, how about any good DJ's the weekend of 1/14/06 to 1/17/06? I try and stay away from the trance thing unless that's the best game in town. I will state that i DON'T swing that way but i have been known to got to one of THOSE bar for a good DJ. Victor Caldorone & JR Vasquez to name a few, for me at the end of the day all roads lead to House Music.

Eddie

Comment

Working...