X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Stupid People In The South

I swear all this type of crap goes on down there because of a lot of really fucking dumbass people in the South. The rest in that region are smart enough to know better, but have to pay the prices of these morons...

As some may know, there's a large contingency of wildfires going on in the Texas/Oklahoma range. In fact, 73 major fires were reported in the last week alone. 13,000+ acres, numerous houses, and a few deaths so far (CNN)

Granted, things like really dry air, no rain/moisture, winds, etc. help contribute to these fires...after all it IS part of Mother Nature. But the real catalyst that made these fires so numerous and severe was one thing...Plain old human stupidity!

Let's see, if you are in the middle of the worst drought in fifty years (and 5th driest ever on record) and there are already several fires that are being dealt with as is, you DO NOT go outside and burn your trash! You DO NOT throw lit cigarettes into dry grass, And you definitely DO NOT shoot off fireworks! (I swear, that last one is true!)

Are people just that fucking clueless?!?! It amazes me to no end...

[/end rant]
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Stupid People In The South

Originally posted by FM
    Are people just that fucking clueless?!?! It amazes me to no end...
    Yup.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• weswood
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jul 2004

You're walking a fine line with the talk about people from the South, buddy.

Talk as much trash about Texans as you want though. Every stereotype you've ever heard about Texas is true. Steers and queers, etc.

Comment

• clintlove
        Hey girl, ya Hungry?
        • Jun 2004

just kidding

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

actually, the reason that so many wildfires occur in localized regions every so often is due to humans not allowing fires to burn in their normal course. we prevent fires that are a part of the natural cycle of forests. This creates way too much undergrowth and deadfall. it's inevitable that conditions become ripe for things like this to happen sooner or later.

Comment

• hulkhuss
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

the south with rise again, once they git smarterer

http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• geoffgulley
              Platinum Poster