X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

I GOT A TATTOO, TAKE A LOOK!

I got this done on Saturday afternoon, I really really liked it! I wanna get another one already but I don't know what to get.

TATTOOS FUCKING RULE!
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004

does it band around your arm?

Comment

• fumanchu182
      Angantyr The Ruthless
      • Jun 2004

I was thinking of extending it around the whole arm. but for now it goes around half of the arm.
      The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• qwerty2222
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re:: I GOT A TATTOO, TAKE A LOOK!

nice tatoo man
        its simple and cool

Comment

• fumanchu182
          Angantyr The Ruthless
          • Jun 2004

thanks, i figured for the first one keep it simple

I have been having a shitty summer so I finally decided to do what I want to do for myself and that was always get a tattoo..

Comment

• galo
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

resist the urge of getting another one straight away, a mate of mine did that, and then got another, he started to get out of control, the first time you get one everybody wants to get another one immediatly, but you gotta be sure that you are doing the right thing, these things stay with you a long time. Pretty sweet tat though

Comment

• brakada
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fumanchu182
              I was thinking of extending it around the whole arm. but for now it goes around half of the arm.
              IMO you should have extended it all around the arm, but with tatoos it's definitely your choice... :wink:
              We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• fumanchu182
                Angantyr The Ruthless
                • Jun 2004

Yeah I hear ya, maybe next time I get some more cash in I will extend it around...

For all those who want to get a tattoo get one! Pain is not that bad, just a little burning sensation on your skin once in a while.

Comment

• peloquin
                  Till I Come!
                  • Jun 2004

nice tat man.

i have a british flag on the top right hand side of my back.. and some latin text "tutum te robore reddam" on the underside of my forearm

Comment

• superEGO72
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

actually, its maybe a better idea not to extend it all the way around... that way, if you lift or work out.. or lose weight or get fat... it doesnt look all jacked up.

looks good..

why does everyone get the same one though? i must know 987348574 people with tribal bands around their arms

Comment

• peloquin
                      Till I Come!
                      • Jun 2004

i dont have one

Comment

• skahound
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jun 2004

Yeah I hear ya, maybe next time I get some more cash in I will extend it around...

For all those who want to get a tattoo get one! Pain is not that bad, just a little burning sensation on your skin once in a while.
                        So you and your girlfriend broke up huh?

I was watching something on t.v. and they mentioned that most of the time when people get tattoos or piercings it coincides with some sort of traumatic feeling. They went on to report that for men it usually is a break-up. Funny thing is a couple of years before I saw that on t.v. me and my girlfriend of 5-1/2 years split and one of the things I did immediately afterward was get my nipples pierced and then I wanted a tattoo. Thank god I didn't get the tattoo, I know for sure I would've regretted it by now...that's just me though.

Yours looks dope. Congrats on the tats!
                        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• davetlv
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

For many tattoos and piercings signify some form of 'right of passage'. We get inked and pierced to either bring a process to an end or begin one.

Fumanchu, yours looks great, but heed the advice, they are exceptionally addicitive. I have three, each one done three years apart. If i had done one every time i had the urge there would be little skin left. Remember to look after it well mate!

Comment

• SickBoy
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

What a horrible tattoo. Be original that's my advice to you . Why would you get a tatto that everyone else has.

Comment

• fumanchu182
                              Angantyr The Ruthless
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound

So you and your girlfriend broke up huh?

I was watching something on t.v. and they mentioned that most of the time when people get tattoos or piercings it coincides with some sort of traumatic feeling. They went on to report that for men it usually is a break-up. Funny thing is a couple of years before I saw that on t.v. me and my girlfriend of 5-1/2 years split and one of the things I did immediately afterward was get my nipples pierced and then I wanted a tattoo. Thank god I didn't get the tattoo, I know for sure I would've regretted it by now...that's just me though.

Yours looks dope. Congrats on the tats!
                              Are you like psychic, that is one of the reasons I got one.

Oh and sick boy, I drew the tribal bands myself, I know they have pre made ones but I sad down a day before the artists took ink to me and I drew it out, made sure he could replicate it and it was good to go.

Comment

Working...