• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • algy
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: Missouri -- Land of Warm Beer

Originally posted by picklemonkey
    i don't buy beer so i can put it in the fridge for a few hours when I get home. i buy beer so I can open it when I get home
    Pickle: This is because you use poor beer management practices. I use a FIFO approach and restock when my coffers get down to a count of 4 - 6. This way there is always cold beer available and purchasing warm beer will not interfere with my enjoyment.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - Algy

Comment

• MetroSoul
      Getting Somewhere
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DancingQueen
      I'm glad I live in Canada....we take our beer drinking seriously and would never think of leaving beer unrefrigerated
      Amen to that. Now we just need to find some way to extend the drinking laws in Alberta. Can't buy liquor past 2, and most bars have to close by 3. But at least the beer will always be cold. Afterall, it's our premier who gets drunk and yells at the homeless before everyone else. We like the booze up here, it's true.
      Groove is in the air

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

^^^ same here in Ontario....think it's that way in most provinces
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• DragonFire
          Addiction started
          • Dec 2004

wtf !! and why someone take the suggestion if a fifth grade ..when did this kid drink beer ???
          Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• anonin
            Juvenile Delinquent
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
            the idea came from a fifth grade student?

so this is how our lawmakers are running this country, seeking the advice of children. ffs.
            seriously

Comment

• palmer
              Retired or Simply Important
              • Jun 2004

Atleast you guys can buy it at any store. Here in Pennsylvania I need to make all alcoholic purchases from either a state store, a beer distributor, or at a bar to-go style for about 3x the actual cost. Good thing I'm out this bitch in another 2 months.
              todayistomorrow
              art direction | design | animation

Comment

• MetroSoul
                Getting Somewhere
                • Feb 2005

Bars in Vancouver go till 4, but I'm pretty sure the rest of BC is less lenient. No private liquor stores in that province either! Anywho, I still can't believe America is so fuuny when it comes to alcohol, or drugs in general (except tobacco). Bizzare, but you guys seem to make the best of it.
                Groove is in the air

Comment

Working...