Habersham & Numinuous - Live @ Fuse-In Detroit Electronic Music Festival (May 29, 200

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rewing3
    I really don't care
    • Jun 2004

Habersham & Numinuous - Live @ Fuse-In Detroit Electronic Music Festival (May 29, 200

This is a afterparty mix. Hab & Num never actually played at the festival but played one of the afterparties during that weekend.

Habersham & Numinuous - Live @ Fuse-In Detroit Electronic Music Festival (May 29, 2005)

Common Sense is not Common at all.
  • vegetaonmeth
    Gold Gabber
    • Oct 2004

Re: Habersham & Numinuous - Live @ Fuse-In Detroit Electronic Music Festival (May 29, 200

thanks dude
    definitely checking this out
    i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident

Comment

• Chatterbot
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: Habersham & Numinuous - Live @ Fuse-In Detroit Electronic Music Festival (May 29,

Why don?t you go to Numinous? homepage and download it.....?

Cheers
      Chatter

Comment

• robprunzit
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Re: Habersham & Numinuous - Live @ Fuse-In Detroit Electronic Music Festival (May 29, 200

Funny Chattebox, you pointed me to a site which is based in my hometown which I had visited yet, and you live in Germany. Wow, funny small world. Thanks for that note bro!
        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• Chatterbot
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

^^ you´re welcome, dude

On a sidenote: Above mix is on Numinous´ page for some (5-6) months now and I´m
          still waiting for something new of Hab&Num... hopefully there will be something soon...

For me they are truly awesome (when playing together), some of my "favourite sets ever"
          are from them.

Cheers!

Comment

• 3d_1200
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Re: Habersham & Numinuous - Live @ Fuse-In Detroit Electronic Music Festival (May 29,

Originally posted by rewing3
            This is a afterparty mix. Hab & Num never actually played at the festival but played one of the afterparties during that weekend.
            they actually did play the festival, but while they didnt play on any of the main stages, they did however play he det.riot tent which is the recording that you've posted

The Afterparty at the Detroit Contemporary Art Gallery was unfortunatly not recorded.
            http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• rewing3
              I really don't care
              • Jun 2004

Are you sure. I was at the festival all weekend and I even looked at the flyer again and I did not seem them on there at all. I even hung out at the det.riot tent for a while but I don't every remember seeing them there.

Comment

• 3d_1200
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

yes, i am sure. i was there for the entire thing.

this recording came from [ms] user INFLUX's laptop.

we drove H&N back to the hotel around 11:30-11:45 because it started to rain.
                http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• influx
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

yes, they played at the det.riot tent on sunday at 10:00pm. they kicked ass. enjoy.
                  i reject your reality, and substitute my own.
                  www.flynoteproductions.com

Comment

• rewing3
                    I really don't care
                    • Jun 2004

I was able to find that they did play at the festival. Damnit that sucks I would went there instead of the underground stage. Oh well I just that they comeback this yr to play a show somewhere.

Comment

• hashhead
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

Nice, i like a set that comes with a story

Comment

Working...