X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

I see another civil clash coming up

Nice nice nice...you know, Islam wouldn't be such a fucking problem if they would simply accept the division between Church and State. Christian groups aren't likely to accept any serious repressive measures from the Muslim majority in the Nigerian north, and I kinda can already feel another series of clashed coming up there.

If Obasanjo was really in control of the country, he'd get rid of that sharia and re-establish state control of the area. Granting (limited) autonomy will only increase tensions in the country, and diminish the legitimacy of the state (which is already flawed by allowing them to install Sharia rule anyway).
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: I see another civil clash coming up

im calling all christians and jews to start moving into all these regions and demand they respect our beliefs. fuck this neo con crap they spew. i wanna see a ridyah where all women wear bikinis
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Redline
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jan 2006

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

lol @ sightless

I gotta say those Middle Eastern women can be quite hot to look at once they drop their veils

Point being made here is that in the transitional zone (From Sahare going downwards with populace shifting from Muslims to Christians) there is a constant battle going on between the two, that has led to some of the worst conflicts in recent history. I just hope this simmering conflict doesn't erupt: it's the last thing West Africa needs now, and especially not in such a large country. It would disrupt the entire West-African economy probably...
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• anonin
          Juvenile Delinquent
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Yao

I gotta say those Middle Eastern women can be quite hot to look at once they drop their veils

Comment

Working...