X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bucky Fargo
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jul 2004

Bucky Fargo on XM Radio This Monday!! "The Move XM80"

Andre Solaris and Bucky Fargo on XM Radio Channel 80 this Monday at 3pm EST/ 2PM Central.

Monday - 3:00 PM ET

Encore Presentations:
    Sunday - Midnight ET

Fuel
    Chicago based Andre Solaris, serves a moving and stimulating mix of the hottest Global and Future House sounds that oscillate around Progressive, Tech & Tribal, and Progressive Breaks. A world of underground dark Progressive music with a distinct Chicago flare. It propels - prepare to move.

Host: Andre Solaris

• sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bucky Fargo on XM Radio This Monday!! "The Move XM80"

WHO???

dj bucko

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Did you hear the one about the guy who was too poor to get personalized plates so he changed his name to J3L2404?
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• niteqqwl
        Fresh Peossy
        • Sep 2005

Finally!!!!!!
        Someone who listens and appreciates how good a DJ Andre Solaris is. In my opinion he is the source. If you are tapped in like I am, you know what that means. For anyone interested in progressive music of many genres that is seamlessly mixed together, I HIGHLY recommmend tuning in to his 'Fuel' show on XM Radio. I have been following him for almost 10 years and he continues to put out cutting edge music. His guest DJ's on his show are at the top of there game as well. Sit back, relax and give Andre Solaris a listen a few times. What have you got to lose. Who knows you may become a fan like me.
        Niteqqwl

Comment

• geoffgulley
          Platinum Poster
          • Apr 2005

Andre is a damn good DJ and I will say his remix of Berlin's "Sex" is top notch shit as well as "Eyes Open" by Pulz 8. Even though he wouldn't let me have the Berlin track two years ago I have since forgiven him... In fact, I can damn well guarantee he doesn't even remember me asking for it. Give a listen if you have XM.... Fuel's a good show.
          "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

Working...