X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re:: Ricky Williams Retired

The dude never had that killer instinct anyway. The game will be better off without him.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
      The dude never had that killer instinct anyway. The game will be better off without him.
      whatever man... i totally disagree. nobody breaks a college record like most yards EVER by a running back record and doesn't have a killer instinct. the dude was great, imo. he definitely gave the fans in miami something to go to the game for, too. the rest of their team sucks, they're too busy partying at nerve.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• CSquare
        Addiction started
        • Jul 2004

they were saying on espn that he'd smoke pretty regularly. he was using masking agents for his piss tests. he had just tested positive again a couple of months ago and was probably going to have to miss the first 4 games this year if he continued to play.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

test how many players use marijuana without that dillutant... anyways, we should just do what canada does and make it legal.
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• CSquare
            Addiction started
            • Jul 2004

seems like the football players love weed. bam morris, that line man from the cowboys. they both got caught with just a shitload of weed.

i'm betting it's pretty much everywhere.

Comment

• jim20dee20
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jun 2004

I couldn't believe it when I heard that. All it means is that my patriots will have a cake walk to win the AFC east again this year...

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
                whatever man... i totally disagree. nobody breaks a college record like most yards EVER by a running back record and doesn't have a killer instinct. the dude was great, imo. he definitely gave the fans in miami something to go to the game for, too. the rest of their team sucks, they're too busy partying at nerve.
                Actually, let me restate that -- he never had that killer instinct in the NFL -- he was a complete stud in college. In the NFL, he wore a helmet during interviews for years (which doesn't say anything about his play, but is a little weird), seemed injury prone, and underperformed when finally put in an offense that was truly built around him.

Comment

• san
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jun 2004

Actually, let me restate that -- he never had that killer instinct in the NFL -- he was a complete stud in college. In the NFL, he wore a helmet during interviews for years (which doesn't say anything about his play, but is a little weird), seemed injury prone, and underperformed when finally put in an offense that was truly built around him.
                  what offense was built around him? lol...the o-line sucked ass and the other players played like shit. didn't he have back to back 200 yard games last year?
                  poop on you

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

doesn't matter much anymore, he'll go down in history as a quitter, if he goes down at all.

Comment

• Jibgolly
                      Vortexuralizor
                      • Jun 2004

.....and bla bla bla

Comment

• pimpmcknight
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2004

Poor Miami is really gonna blow this year. Go Vikings.
                        Gooch...

Comment

• Nubriede
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jun 2004

Fuck that motherfucker. I am a huge dolphin fan and to do this right before camp is fucking bullshit. We could have Eddie George. What a selfish prick. I will never give up on the year but this really makes us the favorite to have a top 5 pick in next years draft.. Fuck Ricky Williams and fuck the Patriots

Comment

• LV-8
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

regarding that helmet interview stuff in New Orleans was something the veteran players made him do for his rookie initiation stuff.

They mentioned that he is on meds for some attetion complex problem or some shit like that.

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by HoneyBearKelly
                              Now he can smoke like he wants to smoke
                              Exactly!! He was gonna get a $650 000 fine so he said screw u i'm a millionaire i'm gonna smoke pot for the rest of my life...

Comment

• Garrick
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LV-8
                                regarding that helmet interview stuff in New Orleans was something the veteran players made him do for his rookie initiation stuff.

They mentioned that he is on meds for some attetion complex problem or some shit like that.
                                he has a social anxiety disorder. afraid of the public... which is another reason he wore his helmet during interviews if not THE reason. thats also the reason he wore the mask on his helmet.

Comment

Working...