"Private Warriors" (video) (for smart people only)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

"Private Warriors" (video) (for smart people only)

Check out this episode of Frontline. Fucking amazing. I stayed up all night researching this, and frankly I am speechless. Very very well done, what a great perspective and you learn so much of what is actually going on in Iraq. x3

"In "Private Warriors," FRONTLINE correspondent Martin Smith travels throughout Kuwait and Iraq to give viewers an unprecedented behind-the-scenes look at companies like Kellogg, Brown & Root, a Halliburton subsidiary, and its civilian army. KBR has 50,000 employees in Iraq and Kuwait that run U.S. military supply lines and operate U.S. military bases. KBR is also the largest contractor in Iraq, providing the Army with $11.84 billion dollars in services since 2002."
    dead, yet alive.
  • the sun the sea
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Private Warriors. (video)

thank you for the link. checking it out right now.
    download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

Re: Private Warriors. (video)

The first chapter is just amazing. It is so crazy to think that America would even allow such an option. On the other hand you get tons of Pros and Cons why it should or shouldn't be allowed. I all ready bought this episode (dvd) because it impacted me so deeply. I am still shocked about what I learned. The reporting done is purely bliss, and very well done. A great way to kill some time in a very informative way.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Balanc3
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Re: Private Warriors. (video) (for smart people only)

Thanks asdf, you know I like this kinda stuff. Can't wait to get home and watch it with audio. Intense
        JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

Re: Private Warriors. (video) (for smart people only)

ah your welcome.

this is perhaps one of the greatest insights you can get on politics, money and war. Even the whole situation in Iraq. A highly informative piece. It really shows so many different aspects, and I truly feel this a fair and very neutral video. Really hard questions are asked, and many are left unanswered. I think anyone who watches the first chapter will be forced to watch the rest.

Good stuff. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
          dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...