Bin "Hiding" Laden: We Are Ready To Attack You Again, But ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Bin "Hiding" Laden: We Are Ready To Attack You Again, But ...

Bin Laden Warns of Attacks, Offers Truce
    Jan 19 10:28 AM US/Eastern
    Email this story

CAIRO, Egypt

Al-Jazeera aired an audiotape purportedly from Osama bin Laden on Thursday, saying al-Qaida is making preparations for attacks in the United States but offering a truce to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan.

The voice on the tape said heightened security measures in the United States are not the reason there have been no attacks there since the Sept. 11, 2001, suicide hijackings.

Instead, the reason is "because there are operations that need preparations, and you will see them," he said.

"Based on what I have said, it is better not to fight the Muslims on their land," he said. "We do not mind offering you a truce that is fair and long-term. ... So we can build Iraq and Afghanistan ... there is no shame in this solution because it prevents wasting of billions of dollars ... to merchants of war."

The speaker did not give conditions for a truce in the excerpts aired by the Arab broadcaster.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

everywhere on the news.
    dead, yet alive.
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bin "Hiding" Laden: WE ARE READY TO ATTACK YOU AGAIN, BUT

yup... interesting

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

i thought so.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

if that muthafucka hits us again, and i see another idiot celebrating in the streets like i saw 4 years ago, im going home, getting my gun and heading down to a congregation.

nuke the whole fucking region if the people there dont wanna help nail this guy.....

either that, or we need to start funding american born terrorists that bomb places like islamabad, mecca, and whatever else he holds dear...

lastly, if they find evidence of ppl here, and dont know who they are, open the internment camps again......
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• LV-8
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          if that muthafucka hits us again, and i see another idiot celebrating in the streets like i saw 4 years ago, im going home, getting my gun and heading down to a congregation.

nuke the whole fucking region if the people there dont wanna help nail this guy.....

either that, or we need to start funding american born terrorists that bomb places like islamabad, mecca, and whatever else he holds dear...

lastly, if they find evidence of ppl here, and dont know who they are, open the internment camps again......

Times that by 2. I have no doubt in my mind that Bin Laden has to be in some shitty physical condition. First of all he was on dialysis in 2001 and he's been hiding in a cave ever since. He hasn't shown his face in years only on audio. I truly believe if we get his 2 man in charge Bin Laden and he's quest would take a serious blow.

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

seriously, i lost friends, family, and stood there watching it..

i am so sick of it. as are about 15 million other ppl in NY alone.

you will see racial violence like never b4 if it happens again, quite unfortunetly.

Comment

• mixu
              Travel Guru Extraordinaire
              • Jun 2004

Bah, if he's supposed to be who everyone reckons he is he'd have done something in the last 4 1/2 years rather than hiding in a cave...
              Ask me a question...

Comment

• asdf_admin
                i use to be important
                • Jun 2004

you can not deter to their primitive level. you only gain what they want. on the other hand, you can not turn you back on something like that. but becoming an animal and becoming senseless will only fuel their fire.

"look at those Americains beating Muslims and killing them"
                dead, yet alive.

Comment

• thesightless
                  • Jun 2004

fuck that. im not gonna get high and mighty and watch another loved one die. just to prove a point, i would rather shoot the fucker before he has a chance to kill.

seriously, take a minute to think. what would you do if they bombed your daughters day care center, or your wife's office building, or your parents, siblings, etc. would you sit there are not do a thing, especially after they told you they were going to do it.....

Comment

• asdf_admin
                    i use to be important
                    • Jun 2004

to prevent something is different ... of course that is justified. i was refering to a re-action. you gotta do what you gotta do.
                    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• anonin
                      Juvenile Delinquent
                      • Oct 2005

I dont think america really wants to find bin laden...

Comment

• harry ramsden
                        Wanna play sudoko with me?
                        • Jun 2004

you've been doing that already for years, before his crew set foot on your patch... why'd you think he's so pissed at america for???

Comment

• Garrick
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

i don't ever see a truce here... if america buys into that, we are just ignorant.
                          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• peloquin
                            Till I Come!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by harry ramsden
                            you've been doing that already for years, before his crew set foot on your patch... why'd you think he's so pissed at america for???
                            sad, but true... america has been fucking up shit in the middle east for a long time

Comment

• weswood
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jul 2004

seriously, take a minute to think. what would you do if they bombed your daughters day care center, or your wife's office building, or your parents, siblings, etc. would you sit there are not do a thing, especially after they told you they were going to do it.....
                              Right now, somewhere in Iraq, an al-Qaeda recruiter is saying THE SAME FUCKING THING.

Comment

Working...