• Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Polly wanna cracker

Loquacious parrot splits up love birds
    Secret affair revealed by boyfriend's pet

London -- "Hiya, Gary!" the parrot trilled flirtatiously whenever Chris Taylor's girlfriend answered her cell phone.

But Taylor, the owner of the parrot, did not know anyone named Gary. And his girlfriend, Suzy Collins, who had moved into his apartment a year earlier, swore that she didn't, either. She stuck to her story even after the parrot, Ziggy, began making lovey-dovey, smooching noises when it heard the name Gary on television.
    And so it went until the fateful day just before Christmas when, as Taylor and Collins snuggled together on the sofa, Ziggy blurted out, "I love you, Gary," his voice a dead ringer for Collins'.

"It sent a chill down my spine," Taylor, a 30-year-old computer programmer from Leeds, told British reporters on Monday. "I started laughing, but when I looked at Suzy I could tell something was up. Her face was like beet root, and she started to cry."
    Gary, it turned out, was Collins' former colleague and current secret lover. And not only had Collins, a 25-year-old call-center worker, been cheating on Taylor, but she had been doing it in front of the bird.

"It makes my stomach churn to think about what he might have seen or heard them doing," Taylor said of Ziggy, as reported in the Daily Telegraph and other newspapers.
    He had owned Ziggy, named after the David Bowie character, since Ziggy was a chick, eight years ago, and watched with pride as Ziggy began mimicking everything he heard -- the television, people's voices, the vacuum cleaner, the doorbell. But when it became clear that Ziggy could not be taught to stop saying "Gary," Taylor found a new home for the bird through a dealer.

"I felt like I'd been stabbed through the heart every time my phone rang or he heard the name on the telly," he said.

As for Collins, she and Taylor split up the evening of the "I love you, Gary" incident. Tracked down by the newspapers at the home of friends, Collins (who has since split up with Gary, too) said that although she was not proud of what had happened, she and Taylor had been having problems and would have broken up anyway. Nor, she said, had she ever taken to the bird, resenting Taylor for preferring to stay home with Ziggy rather than go out with her.

"I'm surprised to hear he's got rid of that bloody bird," Collins was quoted as saying. "He spent more time talking to it than he did to me." She added, speaking of Ziggy: "I couldn't stand him, and it looks now like the feeling was mutual."

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Polly wanna cracker

thats hilarious. the reason i dont cheat is because im worried my cat will give it away

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

Re: Polly wanna cracker

pussies always get in the way of everything

Comment

Working...