Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lrn
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jan 2005

Re: Drinking Games!!! Please list fav...

a game called rail oxy cotin

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

3 man.

-two dice, people, and booze.

-game starts by going around the table with each person rolling one dye. the first person to roll a 3 = the 3MAN. Now just go around the table each person gets a turn rolling both dice.

any time a 3 shows up, or a combination equalling 3 = 3MAN drinks.

7 = person on the right of roller drinks
      11 = person on left of roller drinks
      10 = social - everyone drinks
      Doubles = roller passes out dice to anyone at the table. Either split them between two people, or be an asshole and give them both to one person. They roll the dice. Whatever shows up on the dice is how many drinks they must take. If that person rolls a double, YOU have to drink double what the dice say. You resume your turn tho after passing out the dice.
      Snake eyes - slam your beer.
      Sloppy Dice - ie - when you roll, the dice hit an object on the table, or dice roll off the table = you're instant 3MAN, and previous 3MAN is relieved.

You keep rolling until you don't get anything that makes anyone drink, a 4 for example, and pass the dice to the next person.

When the 3MAN rolls a 3, or a 2+1, he's done, and can pick the next 3MAN.

Variations of the game -

the really drunk version - To get out of 3MAN, you have to roll double 3s.

multiple rolls per turn
      - usually 5 in a row, and you get to make a rule.

rules are limitless, and get very creative. Most of the time, it's the rules or 3MAN that get you hammered.

Note: Being 3MAN sucks.

Comment

• srbbnd
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2005

I'm Canadian...
        www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by srbbnd
          I'm Canadian...
          ^that's the punchline to so many jokes.

Comment

• Taylor Norris
            Platinum Poster
            • Oct 2005

DOUBLES BEER PONG

What You Need:

1. 12 plastic dixie cups
            2. At least two ping pong balls
            3. A decent size table....ping pong tables are perfect
            4. 4 players
            5. LOTS of beer

Setup:

Fill the cups 1/4 to 1/2 full of beer and then place six on either side of the table in a pyramid shape pointing towards the middle.

Gameplay:

Teams take turns trying to land their balls in their opponents cups.

Rules:

Players may shoot or bounce their shots. If your shot lands in one of their cups, they must drink that cup and then remove it from the table. First team to drink all their cups loses the match.

Teams playing defense may grab, swat, or catch the incoming balls to keep them out of their cups, however, if ANY beer is spilt by either team at ANY time, that team must drink ALL of the remaining cups on the table (both teams')and loses the match.

If two teamates make both their shots into the same cup on the same turn, they get to shoot again (the defense team still drinks that cup). If two teamates BOTH bounce their shots into the same cup, the defense team must drink the remaining cups on their side and lose the match.

When a team is down to their last cup the game changes a little. If a ball lands in a teams last cup, they have a chance to "push". The team with one cup may then take their shots at the other side. If one ball makes it, both teams drink their cups and then refill THAT cup. If both balls make it into seperate cups, both teams drink and refill THOSE cups and the team with only one left recoups one cup (now back to two cups). If the team with one cup makes makes both balls into the same cup, they get all six cups back. If the team with one cup bounces into the same cup, the other team must drink the table and give up the match.

There are many variations to this game but these are the basic rules. It is best to play in a garage or somwhere with hard surface floors because beer WILL be spilt.

Enjoy!

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

I haven't played a drinking game in so long...

Comment

• Lrn
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jan 2005

i was up in the mountians sking this weekend and near the end of the day my buddy and i made up this game where whenever you saw some bro'd out snowboarder (ie dj headphones and a camo outfit) a emo kid, or some couple in matching 80s ski outfits, you had to pound. the trip back down the mountian afterwards was crazy.

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
                  3 man.

-two dice, people, and booze.

-game starts by going around the table with each person rolling one dye. the first person to roll a 3 = the 3MAN. Now just go around the table each person gets a turn rolling both dice.

any time a 3 shows up, or a combination equalling 3 = 3MAN drinks.

7 = person on the right of roller drinks
                  11 = person on left of roller drinks
                  10 = social - everyone drinks
                  Doubles = roller passes out dice to anyone at the table. Either split them between two people, or be an asshole and give them both to one person. They roll the dice. Whatever shows up on the dice is how many drinks they must take. If that person rolls a double, YOU have to drink double what the dice say. You resume your turn tho after passing out the dice.
                  Snake eyes - slam your beer.
                  Sloppy Dice - ie - when you roll, the dice hit an object on the table, or dice roll off the table = you're instant 3MAN, and previous 3MAN is relieved.

You keep rolling until you don't get anything that makes anyone drink, a 4 for example, and pass the dice to the next person.

When the 3MAN rolls a 3, or a 2+1, he's done, and can pick the next 3MAN.

Variations of the game -

the really drunk version - To get out of 3MAN, you have to roll double 3s.

multiple rolls per turn - usually 5 in a row, and you get to make a rule.

rules are limitless, and get very creative. Most of the time, it's the rules or 3MAN that get you hammered.

Note: Being 3MAN sucks.
                  Great Game! At my last job we had a lot of drinkers there so we would play every sunday night! Being 3 man does suck!!
                  http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

Working...