• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Send them back to Europe

Originally posted by Scarface
    i wanted to say that any state which wants to use a nuclear bomb knows that this could mean their own wipeout. so even if iran gets the bomb they are not in the position to use it. attacking israel with the bomb would clearly mean that the world would strike back. that?s why i?m not concerned, cause even if ahmedinejad is a lunatic he can see the consequences of that action.
    And like i said earlier scarface

Originally posted by davetlv
    So when should we take him seriously? When they've already got nuclear weapons? When they fired the first one? When they continue to fund Islamic Jiahd and Hamas to carry out murderous attacks in my country (and i'm not even talking about attacks in the territories here, I mean attacks within the 67 borders).
    Would Germany accept Poland or Russia funding terrorists to carry out attacks on German soverign soil - bet they wouldn't.

Whilst you point about nuclear weapons is, IMHO, true, its the rhetoric he sprouts and the funds that he pays for more 'realistic' attacks on my country that concerns me. The fact that now Hamas is in control of the PA the free flow of funds for more attacks is just a matter of time. Would you sit back and wait?

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

well now that Hamas is the political power in palestine the Israelies might have there chance now to drive over palestine and make it a parking lot.. then the 3rd world war.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

lmfao

Things are getting tense tight now...fuck I hope Hamas chooses the diplomatic path man.
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

how scary is that Yao that Hamas is the political power.. a terrorist organization is in power.. Scary as hell.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

I agree with you man, I have no clue as to what will happen. I do look at how Sinn Fein and the IRA have developed, which is a possibility IMO. Hamas as already made some statements that could be taken as a sign that they won't start a bombing campaign right away, but on the other hand it might also give them a sense of legitimization their violenceamong the Palestinian people...
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Hos
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              how scary is that Yao that Hamas is the political power.. a terrorist organization is in power.. Scary as hell.
              bit like having the Republicans in the whitehouse.

oh hang on.
              black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

ya a bit...

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hos
                  bit like having the Republicans in the whitehouse.

oh hang on.
                  to a degree. the far right cronies are worse than the idiot who doesnt understand tribal sovereignty.

back on topic though, this really might be beginning of two things coming in the immediate future.
                  1. isreal's downfall if the world doesnt stand up for them
                  or
                  2. world war three. if the world stand up for isreal. and those people in the region are nuts so they will not abide by modern conflict laws upon fighting and the war will escalate to something we havent seen in ages, will be worse than ww2.

cant a comet just hit us?
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

^^ a comet.. that's what the USA will say when Iran and Syria are gone over night.

Comment

Working...