ouch bro.
20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
the code I violated was 22349 - Maximum speed .... and it's a 1 point violation......(so its not reckless driving !!!!)......hope the ticket is not more than $200 !Comment
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
The ticket doesn't say how much it is for? In RI the amount is right on there. I guess its different in other states.Before you can see the light, you have to deal with the darkness.Comment
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
At least you didn't go to jail. Reckless driving is a criminal offense here with a max of 1 year in jail and a $5000 fine. I've had at least 4 that I can remember. My favorite was getting popped on radar doing 126 in a 60Originally posted by KamalGot 1 ticket in CT doing 79 in a 65..... Officer gave me a $240 ticket....
Got another ticket in WV doing 45 in a 25.... at one point the sign said 45 and just as I hit the corner, the second sign said 25, as I was braking to reduce my speed, the officer caught me and gave me a $645 ticket for reckless driving. Thought I'll go to court and speak with the judge (which I did). Judge didn't buy that was trying to brake. Added on the court fees and the ticket ended up costing me $740. Not to mention the $120 that they charged me in having my car towed away.
Most exp ticket I ever paid.
. I still have that ticket.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
damn how much was that ticket ?Originally posted by neoeeAt least you didn't go to jail. Reckless driving is a criminal offense here with a max of 1 year in jail and a $5000 fine. I've had at least 4 that I can remember. My favorite was getting popped on radar doing 126 in a 60
. I still have that ticket.
and how do I find out if the ticket is a criminal offense or not ? I wasn't told otherwisewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
Well because it was criminal I had to go for arrangment and plea not guilty, then had to go to trial. Lucky for me the office was sick that day and couldn't make it so the judge dropped it to a civil infraction (driving too fast for conditions) and a 65 dollar fine.Originally posted by Kamaldamn how much was that ticket ?
and how do I find out if the ticket is a criminal offense or not ? I wasn't told otherwise
Trust me if your ticket was a criminal offense you would know. There is no just paying a fine. Its a big long drawn out process with mandatory court appearances (think along the lines of drunk driving)."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
ok cool, thanks for thatwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
your car needs to make it to the posted speed limit for that to happen
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
Originally posted by fumanchu182At first I thought you got a ticket for doing 20mph, I was like whoah. Then again I usually don't process things like normal human beings.
That's exactly what brought me into the thread...NicomaxComment
-
Re: 20 MPH speeding ticket !!!
I got a ticket for doing 88 in a 55 in 2002. I paid a fairly small fine and got I think 2 points.
Whats the big deal? You guys are making it sound like its fucking armed robbery.
California down to 3 points on the license and you're out?
Get a lawyer....... any lawyer..... and get it taken care of..... Its not a big deal.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment