Sean Cusick - Grounded on Proton Radio [May 12 2005] (pickle_approved)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Sean Cusick - Grounded on Proton Radio [May 12 2005] (pickle_approved)

A nice, chill mix comprised of all Cusick tracks. A lot of stuff you've probably heard before, but it's all quality shit. worth checking out if you're looking for a laid back vibe. 5 pickles imo.

• I_Get_Radical
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2004

Re: Sean Cusick - Grounded on Proton Radio [May 12 2005] (pickle_approved)

Awesome. I really liked the one with him and Fortier from the Palms.
    Thanks for all of them. Keep them coming!

Comment

• MetroSoul
      Getting Somewhere
      • Feb 2005

^ What he said. The more Q6, the merrier. Really diggin both of em.
      Groove is in the air

Comment

• ZendoBro
        Mr. Roboto
        • Dec 2004

Ya know... I wasn't going to download this mix, but since it's "pickle approved." Fuck yeah!
        I am no cyberwhore...
        http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

Comment

• JoeY2k
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2005

grrrrreat

Comment

• picklemonkey
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ZendoBro
            Ya know... I wasn't going to download this mix, but since it's "pickle approved." Fuck yeah!

glad it means something to you.

Comment

• peer1210
              Getting Somewhere
              • Mar 2005

Thanks for posting.

Comment

• harry ramsden
                Wanna play sudoko with me?
                • Jun 2004

bastad rapidshare ... can anyone up this to yousendit or megaupload or something? this sounds sooooo creamy...

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

cheers, i love rapid share, i just downloaded this at 1Mb/s
                  motherlover

Comment

• ZendoBro
                    Mr. Roboto
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey

glad it means something to you.
                    You should really fly with this pickle approved stuff. It's kinda like a trademark in a way.
                    I am no cyberwhore...
                    http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Nov 2005

Pickle thanks for the post! Great mix... I missed Fortier when he was here in Indy 2005... Wish I wouldn't have it was a great show!
                      http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• CHiEF_N
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Thanks for the set man!

BTW - It's the Colts offensive linemen that suck...their quarterback is awesome! The only problem with the Colts is, Peyton can't play against an entire opposing team by himself! He needs to some quality coverage! lol
                        ^Existing Extraordinarily^

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi~

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by CHiEF_N
                          Thanks for the set man!

BTW - It's the Colts offensive linemen that suck...their quarterback is awesome! The only problem with the Colts is, Peyton can't play against an entire opposing team by himself! He needs to some quality coverage! lol
                          It is always something that isn't right for peyton, but this is better discussed here!

I am about to turn 30 years old here in a couple of weeks. My birthday always falls really close to the super bowl which I always thought was cool when I was growing up! Since my 8th Birthday when the Colts moved from Baltimore to my home town of Indianapolis I have had the wish of seeing the Colts win the Super bowl! After
                          http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Still diggin on the set opener from Twilo 99
                            This should be right up that alley
                            Move to have ratings symbols changed to pickles
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• picklemonkey
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AntonyM
                              Move to have ratings symbols changed to pickles
                              +1

Comment

Working...