Digiphunk - Rain Dance (pickle_approved)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Digiphunk - Rain Dance (pickle_approved)

Oh boy, do I have a treat for you guys tonight!

When Digiphunk made this mix in May of 2002, he never released it to the masses. Digiphunk (my then roommate and current roommate) recorded the mix, burned it straigh to CD for himself, me, and two of our buddies... and that's as far as it went. Hell, he hasn't even touched a record since 2003, only listens to EDM when he's in my car (once every 3 months?), and hasn't seen a DJ live since probably before he touched a record.

I hope that shit doesn't scare you off of this mix, though... I'm guessing all yous bitches that won't shut up about hating elecro will cream over this. It's dirty, dirty, dirty, and dark as shit, and it'll definitely get your ass shaking. I hope you bitches like it. I'm pulling this thing from my DVD backup (the only copy in existence ) where it has slept, untouched, since 2002.

5pickles! pickle_approved. Don't miss out on this crunchy tuneage! :P

One last thing... I just joined all separate tracks into one mp3 for you guys. I apologize for the almost-unnoticable blip where each track break used to be. You probably won't even notice they're there if you aren't listening for them.

• picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digiphunk - Rain Dance (pickle_approved)

you're all bitches. the whole lot of yas.

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

settle down pickle. i spent hours uploading that digwed & seaman thread for only 2 people to reply.
      you cant expect half the board to leech this no name set in a matter of hours.

that being said, i am leeching this right now.

Comment

• SibuOne
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jan 2006

Dear Mr. Pickle,

I really enjoyed your buddies mix. Dark, fast, 2002 prog house no question. It reminded me of a time when I was at the urinal at some club, and I really wanted to hit the dance floor but couldn?t zip up fast enough, so I spilled my vodka. Good times kid, thanks for the memories!

Comment

Working...