X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trancelucent One
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Renewing a Driver's License (stateside)

Alright so I knew I'd have to wait...but the conversations that I had to listen to were unbearable!! The lady in front of me kept talking about the restraining order she just placed on her ex who threatened to kill her. Then she started talking (loudly) about how she's spent $8000 trying to get her license back since her DUI. Then the girl in front of her who was probably ony 25 or so (and weighed at *least* 300lbs) kept talking about her dad's DUI. I felt like a saint compared to these people. Of course you also get the people who bring their children (not 1 or 2 but 3 or 4 running around). One of the worst parts was that many of the people trying to get licenses didn't even speak english so it took even longer for the lady who worked there to try and understand them. It was ridiculous!! So after I spent 40 min in line, the lady told me to go right through. I was so pissed...pretty much I waited in line for nothing because the whole time I could have just gone to the window!!! I would have renewed online but I my picture doesn't really look like me as i got it taken when I was 17. Next time, I'm definately renewing online! Why is it that the people getting their licenses always look like the just came back from taping Jerry Springer?
    ~Pam

I like it dark and dirty!!!
  • DreamGirlie
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

I renewed my license via mail in November last year..I got back in the mail a CA license, with my MA address/info on it.

"Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i feeeeeeeeeel your pain, pam. i just last week had to wait 5 hours in line, with no seat and OUT"FUCKING"SIDE in 90 degree, humid weather. People from georgia are the stupidest fucking people i have met in my entire life.

I though, was in fact a smart boy and brought my mp3 player with me. i got to listen to lots and lots and lots of music. fun times.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Localizer
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DreamGirlie
        I renewed my license via mail in November last year..I got back in the mail a CA license, with my MA address/info on it.

Ya I did that a few years back and I have my AZ addy on my cali liscence....I've got pulled over several times and each time the cop has been dumbfounded at the stupidity of the DMV.

Who needs jails when you can be tortured in the DMV....
        Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
        -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

license offices are the armpit of any city.
          obtaining a state ID is no joy either. especially when you've lost your other one from FL.
          Ugh. i feel your pain, cuz i've been there.

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

DMV = hell

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
              license offices are the armpit of any city.
              obtaining a state ID is no joy either. especially when you've lost your other one from FL.
              Ugh. i feel your pain, cuz i've been there.
              at least they had seats and a/c in the one there.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Re: Renewing a Driver's License (stateside)

Originally posted by Trancelucent One
                Why is it that the people getting their licenses always look like the just came back from taping Jerry Springer?
                I'm always asking myself the same question when I have to go there. Why are there no 'normal' people around? And then I start to wonder if I'm one of these Jerry Springer types...scary!
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• buckman
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Re:: Renewing a Driver's License (stateside)

thank god i still have until 2007 before i get mine renewed.
                  " Darkness Imprisioning Me
                  All That I See
                  Absolute Horror
                  I Cannot Live
                  I Cannot Die
                  Trapped In Myself
                  Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Jibgolly
                    Vortexuralizor
                    • Jun 2004

...by then there will be 3,000,000 more people in the US, and in turn the lines will be even shittier.

Comment

• gjg21
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jul 2004

Re: Renewing a Driver's License (stateside)

Originally posted by Trancelucent One
                      restraining order
                      DUI.
                      girl who was probably ony 25 or so (and weighed at *least* 300lbs)
                      children (not 1 or 2 but 3 or 4 running around).
                      Jerry Springer
                      Welcome to the USA!

Comment

Working...