As far as I know I don't have a girlfriend named Judith but do feel free to send me something
24/5 Digweed & JVM in The Hague
Collapse
X
-
Re: 24/5 Digweed & JVM in The Hague
As far as I know I don't have a girlfriend named Judith but do feel free to send me something
Don't think I've met Hos as we met outside as you were talking to my friend Jerry who runs Groovecollection.nl (well at least he thinks he does but we mods are only letting him believe that
)
-
Re: 24/5 Digweed & JVM in The Hague
Bwahahah, I remember now yes
Damn, i haven't posted in GC cince my first posts, will do that before I leave though, lol. It's really cool to hook up with some prog heads in my own country, especially since I've always focused on outside of Holland...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment