• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Terrorist Attack Feb. 5th??

pp
    Last edited by runningman; August 29, 2007, 05:39:13 PM.
  • Kobe
    I wish I had an interesting User title
    • Jun 2004

Re: Terrorist Attack Feb. 5th??

I haven't heard anything but have always thought the SuperBowl would be a prime target because it is such a high profile event in a fixed location which would allow planning well in advance, unlike the World Series for instance which could be anywhere.

That said, based on 9/11, I think the way these guys like to operate it to pick the most regular day possible, and hit us when we least expect it rather than when security is at its highest.
    Beats are my crack.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

haven't heard anything like that, but the appeal of the Superbowl as a target is obvious, which might lead to rumors of that sort. Obviously, let's hope that's all they are.

I will say this: I attended the superbowl in 2002, the one right after 9/11. Security was extremely tight. I'm not saying that no one could possibly breach that security and get anything in there, but it would be really, really tough. I would think that the al Qaida types would prefer an easy low profile attack to a risky high profile attack -- if it happens here in US territory, the press is going to flock there anyway, and they'll get the attention they seek whether it is superbowl sunday or some random Thursday. Of course, these folks aren't rational, so who knows. Let's hope it's just rumor...

Comment

• asdf_admin
        i use to be important
        • Jun 2004

wow. freaky.
        dead, yet alive.

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

i will only say that this past football season, a few muslim men attended a game, and left thier seats to preform one of the prayers, they were in the main tunnel, and gathered up and began prayer, within 30 seconds they were all in cuffs and had a dozen NJ state troopers ready to shoot em.

security will be tight on the super bowl for sure.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

Working...