X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Oh the memories -

Had one of my best nights ever on certain subtances at Back To Basic's many may moons ago .... hope to go back some time soon

So if Mr Coe doesn't re-appear, I've had it on good authority that a certain H Cattaneo does a fairly decent house set at BTB's.
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• swedetech
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re:: Sasha @ Up Yer Ronsons 1st B'Day, Leeds 1993

Originally posted by Dhar_2
      Originally posted by swedetech
      we should get a server going where we ONLY host old Sasha set's!

That would rock!

not a bad idea. at least his old stuff was original.

if u r after any sasha set, chem is the man. but a server would be pretty cool.
      so I heard!

---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
        Oh the memories -

Had one of my best nights ever on certain subtances at Back To Basic's many may moons ago .... hope to go back some time soon

So if Mr Coe doesn't re-appear, I've had it on good authority that a certain H Cattaneo does a fairly decent house set at BTB's.
        You`re authority tells you right sir, i saw him a couple of months back at basics playings his housy sets and he was outstanding. The only problem was he didn`t play long enough. :cry: I`ll be there this Saturday taking in the fat beats of Derrick Carter.
        mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...