• Aug 2005

strange voice...

this one is classic
    http://video.fosfor.se/guest-with-strange-voice/
  • DJJEFFJONES
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2005

Re: strange voice...

^^^^ Hilarious! I have no idea what they are saying but even I can't help laughing when I hear his voice!!!!
    http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

Def a classic! Thanks for bringing that one back! That host has contagious laughter
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Lrn
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jan 2005

hehe what a dick

Comment

• lmmadic
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

hehe that is a classic, it's dutch btw, and sry to dissapoint you guys but this wasn't a real interview, it was designed to laugh. There's a bit taken of were someone in the audience asks a question, and the guy/girl (don't remember) has a extremely deep voice. lmao at that.

encredible how the audience could stay that serious tho, i bet they had to do alot of takes, that guy is hilarious
          sigpic

Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. Edward Everett

Comment

• JoeY2k
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by lmmadic
            hehe that is a classic, it's dutch btw, and sry to dissapoint you guys but this wasn't a real interview, it was designed to laugh. There's a bit taken of were someone in the audience asks a question, and the guy/girl (don't remember) has a extremely deep voice. lmao at that.

encredible how the audience could stay that serious tho, i bet they had to do alot of takes, that guy is hilarious
            . just watch the extended version
            ttp://www.break.com/index/holditin2.html

Comment

Working...