X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thomas
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2004

You spend your time doing WHAT!!!!

Hello peeps, I've asked this before a couple of years back and I got some truly F***** Up answers.

What do you for a living?

Myself, I do marketing for Real Estate Developers.
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: You spend your time doing WHAT!!!!

play on MS , whilst getting paid to do something else.
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• thomas
      Fresh Peossy
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles

I'm in the wrong business...

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
        that's what I do too. I'm a Project Lead in Information Management on the side, while I'm not postwhoring.

Comment

• ZendoBro
          Mr. Roboto
          • Dec 2004

I'm a full time student and I work part time doing inbound sales for Cingular.
          I am no cyberwhore...
          http://www.myspace.com/zendobro

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

Right now I am back in school....In an 8mos post graduate course for Human Resourse Management
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

financial analysis (hope to get into investment banking in a couple years)
              Last edited by day_for_night; February 6, 2006, 02:21:34 AM.

Comment

• ShawnD64
                Quickshot the Minute Man
                • Jan 2005

IT for a school district... fucking blows
                http://soundcloud.com/scd64
                http://www.myspace.com/scd64
                http://b-sidesradio.blogspot.com/

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  Double hoodie beer monster
                  • Jun 2004

I work on an outcall basis, showing up at private bachelorette parties and gay weddings for 120 dollars an hour. I occasionally do a night here and there at one of the two male strip clubs in town ("The Boy Barn" and "Gustavo's By The Airport").

Most people pity me. They see my life as one endless gyration in a fraying thong. They don't know why I really do it.

"I'm an urban vigilante," I'll tell my customer when she pays you at the end of the night tonight. "When someone shoves a bill into my thong, if something horrible is going to happen to them, I get a vision."

She'll ask, "Did you get any visions tonight?" They always ask that.

I'd tell her no. "You'd have known if I had a vision. It's so powerful that I fall to the ground and throw up everything in my stomach."

She'll say, "It's great that you have these visions to help out with the vigilante thing. But even if you saved someone here tonight, had you thrown up on yourself I wouldn't have called you the next time I need a stripper."

I'd nod my head woefully and say "That's why I still have to substitute teach."

The woman will hand me a fifty-dollar tip. "Well I'm glad everyone here is going to be okay," she'll say.

I won't take the fifty. I'd say, "Everyone who put a bill into my thong, you mean."

The woman will hold my gaze, trying to remember whether she had ever tipped me tonight. Then she'll shrug and slip the fifty into my pants. I'll promptly drop to the floor and throw up all over my chest.

"What! What do you see!" she'll shout.

"Get me a Kleenex!" I'll shout.

"No! Tell me!"

Shout, "There's still time. Your hairstyle is different."

The woman will bring me a box of Kleenex. She'll gasp when she hands it to me. "I have a hair appointment this Saturday!"

I'll clean the vomit off my mouth, neck, and chest, and then tell her that she's going to interrupt an armed burglary in her house and the burglars aren't going to be too happy about it.

I'm a Male Stripper With Psychic Powers.

Comment

• Lrn
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jan 2005

paralegal in san francisco for a 2 lawyer law firm

Comment

• Wanni
                      Addiction started
                      • Jun 2004

WTF.

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                      I work on an outcall basis, showing up at private bachelorette parties and gay weddings for 120 dollars an hour. I occasionally do a night here and there at one of the two male strip clubs in town ("The Boy Barn" and "Gustavo's By The Airport").

Most people pity me. They see my life as one endless gyration in a fraying thong. They don't know why I really do it.

"I'm an urban vigilante," I'll tell my customer when she pays you at the end of the night tonight. "When someone shoves a bill into my thong, if something horrible is going to happen to them, I get a vision."

She'll ask, "Did you get any visions tonight?" They always ask that.

I'd tell her no. "You'd have known if I had a vision. It's so powerful that I fall to the ground and throw up everything in my stomach."

She'll say, "It's great that you have these visions to help out with the vigilante thing. But even if you saved someone here tonight, had you thrown up on yourself I wouldn't have called you the next time I need a stripper."

I'd nod my head woefully and say "That's why I still have to substitute teach."

The woman will hand me a fifty-dollar tip. "Well I'm glad everyone here is going to be okay," she'll say.

I won't take the fifty. I'd say, "Everyone who put a bill into my thong, you mean."

The woman will hold my gaze, trying to remember whether she had ever tipped me tonight. Then she'll shrug and slip the fifty into my pants. I'll promptly drop to the floor and throw up all over my chest.

"What! What do you see!" she'll shout.

"Get me a Kleenex!" I'll shout.

"No! Tell me!"

Shout, "There's still time. Your hairstyle is different."

The woman will bring me a box of Kleenex. She'll gasp when she hands it to me. "I have a hair appointment this Saturday!"

I'll clean the vomit off my mouth, neck, and chest, and then tell her that she's going to interrupt an armed burglary in her house and the burglars aren't going to be too happy about it.

I'm a Male Stripper With Psychic Powers.
                      NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Post production, buying shoes and bitching about the music being different than it use to be.

Comment

• sakio pod
                          SALAD TOSSER
                          • Jun 2004

Banquet Server/Bartender @ hotels here in VeGaS......who ever thought you could do so little and get paid soooo goooood.

Comment

• Mr.Big
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Nov 2004

Selling BB and internet, sucks balls but pays ok..
                            www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                            Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• denzug
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jan 2006

I repair/fix/install computers.

Comment

Working...