Wrong way on a one way track... is that them??? I am trying to remember what the radio in my white geo metro I drove in High School played.... there was a solid year in college that was all Natalie Imbruglia "torn" all the time all day long... And that fuckin Jerry Maguire voiceover piece of crap... Oh how I dont miss the radio
This cracks me up
Collapse
X
-
Re: This cracks me up
Wrong way on a one way track... is that them??? I am trying to remember what the radio in my white geo metro I drove in High School played.... there was a solid year in college that was all Natalie Imbruglia "torn" all the time all day long... And that fuckin Jerry Maguire voiceover piece of crap... Oh how I dont miss the radio -
Re: This cracks me up
Are you still considering going? There's a large group of us from Minneapolis making the road trip down. Can't wait!Originally posted by skahoundThat festival gets top-notch talent every year. It seems like it's the Coachella of the East. I've had some friends that have gone and swear by it. From the looks of some of the talent, I may be making a trip to the mountains!Providing Aural SatisfactionComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment