X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dtgunslinger
    Addiction started
    • Nov 2004

How long is long enough?

I work for an airline and whenever you have an accident you must go for and alcohol and drug screen and you cannnot return to work until your results are back. Well that happened on Friday, January 26, 2006 and the results have still not come back. Has it been long enough for any respectable lab to return results to your employer? The lab is in North Carolina and I am in upstate NY, it is the biggest lab in the world, not that I care. It is ten days and counting and I am missing money. I am compensated for the hours I am scheduled but not for any extra hours I pick up which are double my normal hours. Just looking for opinions on the length and how would you feel about not being able to work when you actually enjoy your job, loosing money and whatever else you want to comment on. Have at it.
    Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: How long is long enough?

Damn, that's sucks having to have drug and alcohol tests for work! Although is does seem that your lab results should be back by now. Just think of it as a paid holiday and enjoy! (Unless you're worried they might find something)
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

were you drunk ?
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• miketpoto
        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
        • Jan 2005

It all depends on what you did and how much and if you pissed or they took hair.... I take it the accident wasnt the poopy pants kind.....?

Comment

• jarble187
          vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by dtgunslinger
          I am in upstate NY
          Where at? Could'nt tell you how long results take. Dont think it would matter unless you were wanting to hit the pipe!
          Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• anonin
            Juvenile Delinquent
            • Oct 2005

should have kept the accident on the downlow. now they're gonna know about your frequent cannabis use.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
              • Jun 2004

Results should take no more than 2 days at the most I'd imagine.

I used to work in a pathology lab, not the biggest in the world, but I can't see why turn around times would be any different.
              "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• dtgunslinger
                Addiction started
                • Nov 2004

Well got the results back and they were NEGATIVE!!! Thanks for thinking I was doing some kind of illegal substance, what is up with that? I have been clean for almost seven months now, the longest ever and I will remain clean, hosers!! I would not jepardize my job for a toke or a drink while working or going into work, that is what you do when you know they will randomly screen all employees. Anyway, I have not missed it that much, in fact I quit smoking just over two weeks now and am going to make it this time. Thank you for the feedback.
                Not living my life to see if I get into heaven or hell, just how long I'll have to spend in purgatory.

Comment

• dtgunslinger
                  Addiction started
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jarble187
                  Where at? Could'nt tell you how long results take. Dont think it would matter unless you were wanting to hit the pipe!
                  The ROC BABY!!! That is between SYR and BUF!

Comment

• jarble187
                    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by dtgunslinger
                    The ROC BABY!!! That is between SYR and BUF!
                    Im in Saratoga. I club in the city from time to time, how about yourself. If anything is happening in Rochester, let me know, its only a couple hours drive. Good job on passing your test. Sounds like you didnt have a single doubt!
                    Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• harry ramsden
                      Wanna play sudoko with me?
                      • Jun 2004

usually about 8 inches... anything more than that and it can be quite painful on the cervix, apparently

Comment

• dtgunslinger
                        Addiction started
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by harry ramsden
                        usually about 8 inches... anything more than that and it can be quite painful on the cervix, apparently
                        Really, did you read the posts? And sometimes it is nice to fanti-size, isn't it?

Comment

• dtgunslinger
                          Addiction started
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by jarble187
                          Im in Saratoga. I club in the city from time to time, how about yourself. If anything is happening in Rochester, let me know, its only a couple hours drive. Good job on passing your test. Sounds like you didnt have a single doubt!
                          I did have no doubts. (first time in my life I had none.) As far as the scene in the ROC, it is not bad but by no means is it the city. Saratoga, hmmmm not real fimiliar with it. Anytime you are going to a club let me know I am down with that, providing I am not working which is just about everyday, when I am not hitting yellow blockades!

Comment

• oohyaa
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by harry ramsden
                            Is that something you know or you hope?

Comment

• wmempa
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jun 2004

Its good you came out clean. But usually when the test take a while it means they are having another doctor take a look at the results beacuse of some form of discrepancy

Comment

Working...