Movim/Basic @ Beach Plaza (HippE,Halo,Donaldson,Turner,Rizvi,QBurns,Tripwire ,Atnarko)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rubyraks
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Movim/Basic @ Beach Plaza (HippE,Halo,Donaldson,Turner,Rizvi,QBurns,Tripwire ,Atnarko)

damn another sweet lineup there and is that an H-Foundation reunion I see

Bring it on! Great party last year and look forward to being there again.
    "Work like you don't need the money.
    Love like you've never been hurt.
    Dance like nobody's watching.
    Sing like nobody's listening.
    Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

Re: Movim/Basic @ Beach Plaza (HippE,Halo,Donaldson,Turner,Rizvi,QBurns,Tripwire ,Atnarko)

has anyone received a reply from the rsvp address? i've sent two emails over the past two weeks, each time asking for a confirmation of my rsvp...

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

dont worry dude you'll get them. take a deep breath and relax.

Comment

• phil
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Re: Movim/Basic @ Beach Plaza (HippE,Halo,Donaldson,Turner,Rizvi,QBurns,Tripwire

Originally posted by picklemonkey
          has anyone received a reply from the rsvp address? i've sent two emails over the past two weeks, each time asking for a confirmation of my rsvp...
          have yet to get one..
          Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

im hoping if we are staying at the hotel, rsvp isnt neccesary.. thought that was one of the reason for booking a room there..?

Comment

• sleepy&boo
              Platinum Poster
              • Feb 2006

Re: Movim/Basic @ Beach Plaza (HippE,Halo,Donaldson,Turner,Rizvi,QBurns,Tripwire ,At

Hey there!
              Yes, we have received everyone's RSVPs and we will be sending confirmations this week.

If you are staying at the Beach Plaza, you are welcome to come to any and all parties at any time.

Comment

• digi
                Fresh Peossy
                • Mar 2006

bad lineup is called what here. this sounds super anyway. I would man like to be at this as.

Comment

Working...