[DOWNLOADS] - Luke Fair - Live at Villa Gesell, Argentina (01-17-2006) 3 Parts!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

[DOWNLOADS] - Luke Fair - Live at Villa Gesell, Argentina (01-17-2006) 3 Parts!

There's not enough room on this message board to thank fellow [ms]'er barneyillfingas for all he does in providing us with fresh, exclusive, never-before-heard mixes. He's the one responsible for giving us the 3-part mindblowing Demi set. Now, the latest one comes to us in the form of the superstar Luke Fair recorded at a recent gig in Argentina where he absolutely demolished the place. It's no wonder why this guy is one of the biggest names on the planet right now. Dare I say he's in a position to take the reigns from some of house music's heaviest hitters.

Make sure to let everyone know if you like this set. Send barneyillfingas a 'thank you' to let him know you appreciate all of his hard work and make sure to visit his site www.bringthebeats.com for all of the latest in the Toronto scene.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
  • phil
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: [DOWNLOADS] - Luke Fair - Live at Villa Gesell, Argentina (01-17-2006) 3 Parts!

Thanks Joe!!! Can't wait to listen to this..
    Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

Re: [DOWNLOADS] - Luke Fair - Live at Villa Gesell, Argentina (01-17-2006) 3 Parts!

thanks barney and ska - looking forward to this
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Homskillet
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

HUUUUUGE!! Funny, I was just thinking the other day that we're overdue for a Luke set. Thanks you guys!

Luke's def my fav!

Feedback coming soon!
        https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

luke fair sets never really turned me on... ill give this one a try though and post my review later. thanks again, barney roX

-ddr
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• useyurbrain
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jul 2005

thanks so much for all the hard work..Luke Fair is at the top of the game and such a modest dude

ill give my full review tomorrow once i absorb it all

Comment

• fumanchu182
              Angantyr The Ruthless
              • Jun 2004

Thanks Barney, can't wait to bump it
              The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• useyurbrain
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2005

halfway thru part 1...
                fucking brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much!

Comment

• Dzone
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jul 2004

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what a moment ...i wasn't expecting such treat ....Thanks You.
                  I would like to Thank Barney for providing this fantastic set and sharing it with us...ummmm MS for hosting the set Top work as usual ....and the Superstar Luke Fair for his outstanding performance.
                  Thanks you ...........
                  ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

yes, this set is awesome...man can luke bring it....he was amazing wehn i saw him at last years wmc....id love to see him and desyn tour tegher again...i think they bring out the best in each other.

Comment

• hulkhuss
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

can wait to hear this one...
                      http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• ddr
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

as i said before i never really have gotten into a luke fair mix before... just never really caught on.... BUT

this mix is seriously damn good, great buildup imo, loved every second of this mix.
                        keep up the good work luke!

also, thanks again barney for this great set.!
                        "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• tallinn:express
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

brilliant, havent heard him for a while, it should be bangin`!
                          tnx guys!

Comment

• Kinetic
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

Luke Fair & Desyn Masiello are the new Sasha & Digweed.

Haven?t listened to this yet, I?ll post comments later, but thanks right away to Ska and Barney! You rule!
                            "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                            http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• dasbooyah
                              Addiction started
                              • Aug 2005

hot dj, hot spot...thanx ms
                              "...this is how i like to dj, i just like playing the good stuff."
                              -Digweed

Comment

Working...