• Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

here comes the sun part 4.

LETS MAKE FUN OF THE HOLOCOST
    Or, how can we fuck things up further.

WELL It wasnt enough that they idiots floating around over there couldnt get over it (thanks steven tyler. joe perry rocks) they have now brought the holocost into it, and heck, a few more countries.saudi arabian and iranian newspapers are holding a contest to create cartoons about the holocost. (and i dont mean making fun of hitler). this should go off well with eastern europe, isreal and the UN.

people are being quoted with things like ''they will see how far they can push islam,""

GREAT.

ozzy said it best . ""goodbye to romance""
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Bululu
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: here comes the sun part 4.

Wanted to talk about this subject since the begining but was waiting for some stupid comments to go on for me to react .

with freedom comes responsibility ... unfortunately many people seem to want freedom without responsibility .

I have freedom of speech , so I could for example tell someone that I think their mother is a whore ... however I accept that together with that freedom I have the responsibility not to intentionally insult others or cause unnecessary offence ... so I choose not to do so .

Would everyone here be rushing to defend my freedom of speech if I walked up to someone and insulted their mother then complained when I got punched ? or would they say that I should have known better than to deliberately insult someone like that ?

While I am not religious myself I understand that for those who have a religion it is very precious and personal to them .. if someone goes out of their way to insult it under the guise of freedom of speech then they should not be surprised that they encounter hostility ... although that , of course , does not excuse threats of violence .

Excellent article by the veteran BBC correspondent and World News Editor John Simpson:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4685886.stm

Comment

• BSully828
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
      a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• Troklo
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Lol
        Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• evangelion
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BSully828

I haven't laughed that hard on months!!!! Thanks!!!!

Comment

• Localizer
            Platinum Poster
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bululu
            Wanted to talk about this subject since the begining but was waiting for some stupid comments to go on for me to react .

with freedom comes responsibility ... unfortunately many people seem to want freedom without responsibility .

I have freedom of speech , so I could for example tell someone that I think their mother is a whore ... however I accept that together with that freedom I have the responsibility not to intentionally insult others or cause unnecessary offence ... so I choose not to do so .

Would everyone here be rushing to defend my freedom of speech if I walked up to someone and insulted their mother then complained when I got punched ? or would they say that I should have known better than to deliberately insult someone like that ?

While I am not religious myself I understand that for those who have a religion it is very precious and personal to them .. if someone goes out of their way to insult it under the guise of freedom of speech then they should not be surprised that they encounter hostility ... although that , of course , does not excuse threats of violence .

Excellent article by the veteran BBC correspondent and World News Editor John Simpson:

I'll have to agree with that.
            Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• neotron
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Bululu

True say... one of the few intelligent and well explained posts i've seen in this part of the forum. Cheers for that..

Comment

Working...