• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bululu
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Freedom of speech my A$$$$

Danish paper rejected Jesus cartoons

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/sto...703500,00.html this is a right wing news paper , and their goal is so obvious.
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Freedom of speech my A$$$$

exactly, however, if there was a pic of jesus fucking a wise man, christians wouldnt be burning down emassies, attacking bases, arresting the editors, calling for another holocost, and planning massive attacks.....

the world is fucked and no one can fix it until we kill off enough people.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Bululu
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

ChristianS, MuslimS ,,,, SSSS why do we generalize ???? did the 1,3 billion muslims burn ??? did they kill , let me explain to you in case you didnt know that it is all politics , americans seem not to care and know alot about the politics especially in the middle eat , in Syria the burning of the Danish embassy was let by president Al Asaad just to show the world that muslim extrimist will take over in case the US attack him and throw him out of power , exactly what happened in Iraw , in Syria one of the most authoritarian countries i the world you think that the police cant stop people of burning an embassyyyyy????? in Lebanon 100 of the 200 people who stormed and burned the Danish embassy where Syrian and where pushed to do so by the Syrian secret agent to cxontinue the chaos thats hitting Lebanon , Afghanistan well you know more then the others AMERICANS whats happening there , Egypt whom the foreign minister was the first to talk about and bring up this subject did (the caricatires) so to calm its people and especially the islamists who were fed up from their government and the false promises and show them that thy are still tied to Islam.

So please what I am asking you is stopping the generalities , you guys dont know the real Islam , dont judge Muslims by the acts of bunch of illetrate people who have nothing todo in life, even though I was hurt by this pictuires but didnt burn and kill, I am debating with you peacfully here.

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

im not generalizing. but there arent any jews or protestants in those crowds. i dont refer to the protesters accounting for 100% of the muslims worldwide suddenly being in the middle east. we KNOW FOR SURE that millions of peaceful muslims exist. cant deny that.

and in regards to the jesus pic being ignored, read the whole story. the issue was based on an author asking for help to draw the prophet for a book he was writing, then the paper held a contest of sorts and picked 12 to print and the 13th being printed yesterday in france. they didnt ask for a pic of jesus, budda, confucious, etc. they asked for mohammed. and in the world of free press and expression, people can draw him. here ill make fun of a few gods.\

Comment

• miketpoto
          Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
          • Jan 2005

That would make a great T-shirt

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

not the same you showed me, i have never been able to find that one.

Comment

Working...