It's YOUR fault flying shrimp
Collapse
X
-
Re: It's YOUR fault flying shrimp
Originally posted by geoffgulley^^ damnit pickle, stop changine your avatar..... now i have to go back and fix the rocketmans logo on his chest.....
I have at least 40 left
where's rocketman?Comment
-
Re: It's YOUR fault flying shrimp
Originally posted by picklemonkey
I have at least 40 left
where's rocketman?
in the coolest thing i've ever seen post from yesterday...."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
-
Re: It's YOUR fault flying shrimp
When I was staying in Berlin I was kissing a guy and he said "You are very good Kisser" but it sounded very ACHTUNG-like... I said ,"OOOO that sounded mean but thanks, I liked it"Originally posted by nemracwell!.. thats a turn-on
.....and he said " So you like when I talk like Hitler?"
.... and I thought about it and told him, " Yeah, I kinda do!"
sigh.........Comment
-
Re: It's YOUR fault flying shrimp
Originally posted by miketpotoDid Picklemonkey pay you to casually drop the phrase "because the pickle was to hot! Amazing!" in like some sort of guerilla marketing tactic?
He has been uploading set with subliminal messages!!!!
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment