• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esef
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

RealNetworks hacked iPod

RealNetworks hacked iPod
    iPod maker alleges Real violated its music player, says new software will not support its products.

Apple Computer accused RealNetworks Thursday of adopting the tactics of a hacker and breaking into the technology behind its popular music player iPod device.
    MORE

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re:: RealNetworks hacked iPod

Previously, iPod would only play digitally protected songs that carry restrictions and were purchased from Apple's own iTunes music store.
    I thought an Ipod would play any mp3 files regardless of protection?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re:: RealNetworks hacked iPod

mine played any mp3...

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

That was my impression... so what's the big deal, if I bought music from Real, I'm not allowed to play it in an Ipod now? Isn't Apple being a bit precious over their Ipod and music store

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...