LOL that's funny shit. you just dont realize how bad people have it. I take my life for granted and I should appreciate more that Im from Cali and can hook up soo easily with great sticky smelly stuff. Thank you Lord for my community and my location on earth.
omfg.
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: omfg.
Maybe she just needed a pack of zig zags.... I think you can get those for less then $3Comment
-
Re: omfg.
she really wanted a 3 dolla rock!
Comment
-
Re: omfg.
^^ seriously, how cracked out do you have to be to call the police station to get drugs? good lord, north dakota must be worse than i've ever imagined."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
-
Re: omfg.
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment