X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

FAO White Castle Fans

Don't forget about the special Valentine's Day availability...

FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: FAO White Castle Fans

awesome drunk food.

Comment

• DancingQueen
      AVB FanClub | President
      • Oct 2005

I don't get the big deal about white castles....I was in Ohio a while back for work and they had a white castles near my hotel....everyone told me I had to try it since we don't have it in Canada.......can't say I really enjoyed it
      sigpic
      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• picklemonkey
        Double hoodie beer monster
        • Jun 2004

I want a candlelit white castle!

they took every White Castle out of KC 3-4 years ago... now the only place I know to get it is in StL.

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2005

I would love to see the people at white castle taking table top orders! They can't even get it right in the drive thru!
          http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• rewing3
            I really don't care
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
            I don't get the big deal about white castles....I was in Ohio a while back for work and they had a white castles near my hotel....everyone told me I had to try it since we don't have it in Canada.......can't say I really enjoyed it
            What part of ohio where you in dancingqueen. I live in the suburbs of toledo. Also white castle is horrible. I tried it once a long long time ago. If my memory serves me right it was really gross.
            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• DancingQueen
              AVB FanClub | President
              • Oct 2005

I was in a small town called Harrison Ohio....about a 20min drive from Cincinatti

Had my first and hopefully last Tornado experience while I was there
              sigpic
              RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
              RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Comment

• anonin
                Juvenile Delinquent
                • Oct 2005

of course you didnt, they use kangaroo meat. just like taco bell.

Comment

• day_for_night
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

not true! they have 'em in BC. and the only time they're good is when you're drunk.

Comment

• DancingQueen
                    AVB FanClub | President
                    • Oct 2005

^^ I didn't know that

Still a little to far for me to travel to give it another chance
                    sigpic

Comment

• geoffgulley
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Apr 2005

I was in a small town called Harrison Ohio....about a 20min drive from Cincinatti

Had my first and hopefully last Tornado experience while I was there
                      you work for tractor supply or something .. what the hell business is in harrison? being a cincinnatian i can pretty much tell you there's nothing there...
                      "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• DancingQueen
                        AVB FanClub | President
                        • Oct 2005

^^^ There is a company called the Hubert Company that is located there...they sell food prep/presentation/whatever equipment. My initial training was there for 3wks...ya VERY boring.....then I had to go back for a week after 6mos.

I no longer work there as I quit to go back to school....so thankfully I never need to go back to Harrison
                        sigpic

Comment

• LV-8
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

LOL White Castle is great. I have one down the street from me. Where else can you literally get a brief case of hamburger???

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

white castle is the most disgusting thing on the planet. i tried it once and never again. and this coming from someone who smoked pot everyday for nearly 8 years in HS and College.

go get a grilled chix sandwich

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• geoffgulley
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Apr 2005

^^^^ ahhhh.... too early in the morning for that...
                              "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

Working...