X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AaronClark
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2005

Re: .AUdio on Proton: LEE BURRIDGE (LIVE) + Tim Culbert: Feb 16

I fucking LOVE Chinese Laundry. Baddest venue in Sydney. I'd kill a man to play there while I'm livin there the next few months. It's got the best atmosphere...dark, underground, and friendly as hell. I've never given so many high fives in my life than when I was there this past September. Badass. .......and Burridge! I would have loved to see him there. I was actually at Chinese Laundry the day before my production crew had him here in Pittsburgh. I missed his show here because I was there. Can anyone hook me up with this set from there to download? I'd be willing to trade your recording for ours
    Humanaut Pittsburgh

Comment

• GrantT
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Hey folks.. glad you enjoyed the show!

Yeah, Chinese Laundry is an excellent venue. A few different spaces that lend themselves well to debauchery and disgrace. Trentemoller is playing live there in a few weeks... that ought to be equally sweaty and sordid. Yeehah!

As for whether this would be available for download.... weeeeell, mercuryserver and .AUdio *do* have a bit of a history together. Maybe we can work something out, eh? Drop me a PM if you guys are interested!

(And yes, the high bitrate version is up to par in audio quality as you'd expect!)

Thanks for the support guys - and I hope you enjoyed Tim's promo too... he's the new .AUdio resident and co-host and easily one of my favourite DJs; not to mention a top bloke!

Next month on .AUdio is Omid 16B from a boat party on Sydney harbour (which was with Lee Burridge as well) and is a cracker as well... don't miss out on that!
      Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

like you need to ask if we want it....

Comment

• GrantT
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Okay, okay... you've convinced me. If the powers that be are cool with it, then I'll be happy to give the original MP3 copy to [ms] for hosting. It's worth having the full bitrate version for sure I reckon.
          Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

i never doubted you

Comment

• benchristopher
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GrantT
              Okay, okay... you've convinced me. If the powers that be are cool with it, then I'll be happy to give the original MP3 copy to [ms] for hosting. It's worth having the full bitrate version for sure I reckon.
              would be really cool from you we'll help from our side with the tracklist

01. ID 02. ID 9 Min. 03. Huggotron- Glass Houses 04. ID 16 Min. 05. ID 23 Min. 06. Dominik Eulberg - Die Rotbauchunken Vom Tegernsee (Tobi Neumanns's Rotbauchunken Auf Chilli Remix) 07. ID 33 Min. 08. Konrad Black & Ghostman - Medusa Smile (Rocket's Revamp) 09. ID 44 Min. 10. ID 49 Min. 11. ID 54 Min. 12. Adam Beyer - A

01. ID
              02. ID 9 Min.
              03. Huggotron- Glass Houses
              04. ID 16 Min.
              05. ID 23 Min.
              06. Dominik Eulberg - Die Rotbauchunken Vom Tegernsee (Tobi Neumanns's Rotbauchunken Auf Chilli Remix)
              07. ID 33 Min.
              08. Konrad Black & Ghostman - Medusa Smile (Rocket's Revamp)
              09. ID 44 Min.
              10. ID 49 Min.
              11. ID 54 Min.
              12. Adam Beyer - A Walking Contradiction Part 2
              13. Mad 8 ? Work This Pussy (Club Mix)
              14. ID 72 Min.
              15. ID Vs. ID 79 Min.
              16. Someone Else - Picture Perfect (Adam Beyer Remix)
              17. ID 92 Min. (Vocals from the lyrics of Pink Floyd ? Echoes (title of this track could be ?Across The Sky? or something)
              18. ID 96 Min.
              19. ID 97 Min.
              20. Ame ? Rej
              21. Afrilounge ? Discoheadz
              22. ID 112 Min. ?I?ve lost it?
              23. Zombie Nation ? Paeng Paeng

Comment

Working...