Chuck Norris telling it to the Kid Straight. Classic clip from Walker Texas Ranger!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckman
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Chuck Norris telling it to the Kid Straight. Classic clip from Walker Texas Ranger!

Care of Conan O'brien
    " Darkness Imprisioning Me
    All That I See
    Absolute Horror
    I Cannot Live
    I Cannot Die
    Trapped In Myself
    Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28
  • Lrn
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jan 2005

Re: Chuck Norris telling it to the Kid Straight. Classic clip from Walker Texas Ranger!

chuck norris' chief export is pain

Comment

• CND
      Addiction started
      • Jan 2006

Re: Chuck Norris telling it to the Kid Straight. Classic clip from Walker Texas Ranger!

The best Chuck Norris scene is when he fights Bruce Lee at the Roman Coliseum in "Return of the Dragon." Bruce tears a handfull of Chuck's chest hair out.

Awesome.

Comment

• supaz
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Comment

• palmer
          Retired or Simply Important
          • Jun 2004

I have long since boycotted Haley Joel Osment.

Fuck that kid.
          todayistomorrow
          art direction | design | animation

Comment

• Jibgolly
            Vortexuralizor
            • Jun 2004

Re: Chuck Norris telling it to the Kid Straight. Classic clip from Walker Texas Range

Originally posted by supaz
            Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
            i started reading that thinking it was gonna be a true sentence...

hahaha

Comment

• Duff McKagin
              Gold Gabber
              • Sep 2004

They wanted to chisle Chuck Norris's face on Mt. Rushmore, but the granite wasn't hard enough for his beard..
              Fly? Yes. Land? No!

Comment

• geoffgulley
                Platinum Poster
                • Apr 2005

^^just when i think i've heard them all... problem is there is no chin behind chuck norris' beard, there's only another fist.
                "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• Jibgolly
                  Vortexuralizor
                  • Jun 2004

lmao. why havent i read these chuck norris posts before. keep em comin!

Comment

• geoffgulley
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Apr 2005

^^If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
                    "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

• rhipkin
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Jun 2004

Chuck was born feet first so he could round house kick the doctor, because no one delivers chuck norris but chuck norris.
                      http://emp.onbeat.net/frame.htm

Comment

• BSully828
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Every 3rd weekend in March, Chuck Norris takes a little vacation at the center of the Sun. He walks there.
                        Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
                        a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• LV-8
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Re: Chuck Norris telling it to the Kid Straight. Classic clip from Walker Texas Range

Chuck Norris doesn't masturbate because the heat caused by the friction would boil the water in the oceans.

Comment

• Lrn
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jan 2005

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history

Comment

• LV-8
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down.

Bullets dodge Chuck Norris.

Comment

Working...