• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

.audio today - lee burridge

"

A massive show this month for .AUdio on Proton.

Kicking things off with Lee Burridge live from The Cave right here in Sydney. This is a superb set which is hot off the press... not even 72 hours old! I was lucky enough to see Lee play 3 times whilst he was out here and not once did he dissapoint. This set is a perfect example of why Lee has been one of my favourite DJs for such a long time. Don't miss it!

The second part of the show will feature a new mix from me, Tim Culbert. This will mark my first contribution as co-host of the show. I was honored when Grant asked me to help with the running of .AUdio and will do my utmost to continue the shows incredibly high quality.

Hope you partypeople can catch the beats on .AUdio - Australia and the world's absolute BEST music only on www.protonradio.com at these times:

New York: Thursday Feb 16 at 5pm
    LA: Thursday Feb 16 at 2pm
    London: Thursday Feb 16 at 10pm
    Sydney: Friday Feb 17 at 9am
    Tokyo: Friday Feb 17 at 7am

...and don't miss next month - we've got another .AUdio live set exclusive with Omid 16B's performance on the Musica Boat Party.

"

weeeho0ooooh!@
  • anonin
    Juvenile Delinquent
    • Oct 2005

Re: .audio today - lee burridge

sweeeeeet!

Comment

• LV-8
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Burridge is hard workingman. All types of Burridge sets going around. Add another one. SWEEET!!

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Douchebag.

Howdy doody folks... Boy oh boy, this month is even more bumper than you've come to expect - it's cracking tech house and techno the whole way round, and it simply does NOT get any fresher than this! :) How about we kick you off with a Lee Burridge live from The Cave right here in Sydney that's not even 72 hours old? I caught
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...