rogue is awesome dude. they give you a yard of ale and a t-shirt for free on your birthday. i have 3
i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
Collapse
X
-
Re: i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
There is a local brewery here, besides Budweiser, that makes an oat stout that isn't bad. I'm not a very good judge of oat beers, because i'm not a big fan.
What i do like from local breweries tho, is Whiskey Stouts and Scotch ales. Beer and scotch...whoever thought of that needs a medal. Schlafly makes one that's pretty good. Also had one at the Eagle brewery in Ft. Collins CO that was good.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
:ROFLMAO:Originally posted by peloquinthey give you a yard of ale and a t-shirt for free on your birthday. i have 3
that's awesome...that you go every year on your bday just for the yard and tshirt.Comment
-
Re: i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
Well if you like Pyramid you should definitly give it a shot for a change. Hefe are not my favorite either.Originally posted by peloquindunno, havent had it. but i am usually not a fan of hef, so probably not
One of my favorite beers is Kalik from the bahamas. It is probably crap but I had so much fun when I was 17 in Nassau that everytime I can get my hands on it, I do!
I guess if I was to put up a top 5 it would include:
1.) Amstel Light ( when looking for something easy to drink and better then domestics)
2.) McCaffrey's Ale
3.) Sam Adams Winter Lager
4.) Sam Smith's Oatmeal Stout
5.) Sam Adams October festComment
-
Re: i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
heres an IPA i like:

the immortal ipa
Comment
-
Re: i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
^^^THAT'S THE ONE!! received some awesome reviews on beeradvocate. My mouth watered just reading them. Gotta figure a way to get some of that here.Originally posted by cwsiggy
One of the best IPA's in a bottle. (Dogfishhead 60 minute IPA)
btw...for the beer lovers, an awesome site:
www.beeradvocate.comComment
-
Re: i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
You should be able to get it at a good store. They are growing very fast. From Delaware.
They also make a 120 minute IPA which I havent' tried. Also a stout that is like $6 a bottle.The djs took pills to stay awake and play for seven days......Comment
-
Re: i p a - a BEER thread!! (aka sasha's favorite beer)
Hey guys, looks like I stumbled upon this thread a little late. Let me cut to the chase here:
Dogfishhead - this is great stuff, haven't had it in a long time though..
if you are in the Midwest, check out Bell's beer, it's from a brewery in Kalamazoo Michigan. They make the best IPAs in my opinion... The best of which is called
Bell's Two Hearted Ale - this is what the OP wanted, it is some awesome IPA, and it will knock your socks off or whatever he said... it is great stuff.
they also make an awesome beer called Bell's Best Brown Ale
If you are in San Diego or LA, get the Stone Brewery's
Stone IPA - very good stuff.
If you want to get more messed up, get the Double IPA, the strongest IPA I have ever had, hop wise. If you want the thickest bear, get their Double Bastard Ale. My friend described it as tasting like syrup, it is so thick. The also make a bear every year called Vertical Epic, and it is their best beer in my opinion, comparable to the Bell's Two Hearted.
that's all I got!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment