X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Troklo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Depech Mode yesterday in Vienna

So the time finally came after waiting 5 months Depech Mode played yesterday night.
    This is the firts time at a mayor band concert so the excitement was at its maxium!
    A band called Bravery?? from NYC did the opening act they were ummmm ok.... had a kind of london punk style but didn´t really build any atmosphere.
    At around 8:45 Depech came on stage DANG!!!! Thouse guys really can put a show on, they played a lot of songs from the new album but also preformed a hand full of classics, at around 10 they said the first time goodbye, the crowd managed to bring them back two more times for another 45 min of performance.
    This was an event that I will never forget rated 10/10 if you´ve never seen them live I STRONGLY recommend that you do its going to be worth every single cent you pay for your tickets!

On the "strange note" the reaction of about 80% of the poeple I told that I was going to the concert was: "oh....yeah....ok?" DUDE its Depech! Stupid twats
    Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Depech Mode yesterday in Vienna

nice one, i still havent seen them live, but im going to have to soon

Comment

• TomTom
      Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
      • May 2002

I saw them in the end of January in Frankfurt and they were great. Dave is just a very charismatic person and an excellent entertainer on stage. Also, besides Rush and other Metal combos, I don't know too much bands I saw live already in the late 80ties..they must do something right if they survive 25 years and more...at least for me. So Kudos to DP and if they come here again, I will be there.

Comment

• anonin
        Juvenile Delinquent
        • Oct 2005

unfortunately they arnt touring anywhere near me.

Comment

• WilDFire
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

My last Depeche show...

Funny story about my one and only Depeche show. Staples center, about 3 years ago. In the row in front of me, in the middle of the show, about 5 feet away, this girl and guy start going at it. I was a little distracted. I look back at the stage, then I was distracted again. This chick was GOING DOWN on him, 5 feet from me! this middle aged couple right in front of them were horrified. He sat down, and she proceeed to straddle the guy, they humped for a while (and htis was in the middle of Enjoy the Silence and I was PISSED because I couldn't concentrate on the music - she was kinda cute too) then she got off him, went down on him again, then I saw her spit. I couldn't believe it! Totally true and unembellished story!!!
          Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• nicomax
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

I saw them in DC last December and it was amazing... the crowd's response brought them back twice to the stage. Such a great performance, nice music, cool electronic arrangements. Definitely worth seeing live! DM rules
            Nicomax

Comment

• the sun the sea
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

man, even after 20 years, they still put on a great show. they'll be the rolling stones of edm in about 40 years.
              download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

Working...