• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: why isnt this shit being talked about

Ok then.....

Saddam's words as quoted below discuss nothing of plans or a timeline. Furthermore as he repeats "in the future" the will be terrorism with WMD's.

He asks "what would prevent" a future WMD terrorist event, a hypothetical yes but suggesting that if iraq had the capability of excuting this attack further down the line he believes it wouldn't be something that could be prevented ultimately...

In the tapes, Saddam Hussein says:
    "Terrorism is coming. I told the Americans... and told the British as well...
    ...that in the future there will be terrorism with weapons of mass destruction...
    ...In the future, what would prevent that we see a booby-trapped car causing a nuclear explosion in Washington or a germ or a chemical one? This is coming, this story is coming but not from Iraq."
    He then reiterates that this is something that WILL happen, but then vocally excludes the involvement of Iraq in the execution of this scenario...

Not to mention this is the man who was found in a hole with a bunch of snickers bars, and also one who insists that he is still the leader of Iraq and demands that those around him obey and respect him

(if he honestly believes that he could regain power and command repect as he has demanded openly by proclaiming that he's still the ruler of Iraq, even though he's in custody and on trial for war crimes, doesnt that give you a few clues as to his grasp upon reality? Doesn't that logic alone discredit the validity of any quotes or statements he has made?
    Saddam Hussein was talking to Tariq Aziz, his deputy prime minister and others, although the exact date could not be confirmed.

Tariq Aziz responds by saying that biological weapons are easy to make.

"It's so simple that any biologist can make a germ bottle and drop it into a septic tank and kill 100,000," he says.
    Not knowing even when this conversation occured, and the blatant over-exaggeration in Aziz's response (in reality it is not nearly as simple as he put it, though not at all impossible) but as anyone who has ever been in a planning meeting at work knows very well... Agreeing with and validating the boss's vision or plan is a universal move in brown-nosing, not to mention when an entire conference room full of people spends hours basically congratulating themselves and eachother in a subconcious effort to make themselves feel more important and affirm their sense of having power...

Saddam says ' One day, that bitch is goin down'

Aziz says 'I know right gurl? It would be so damn easy for you to sneak past her and fuck that bitch up bad if you wanted to'
    Charles Duelfer, a US inspector who helped look for weapons of mass destruction after the war, said the tapes "support the conclusion we made... that the regime had the intention of building and rebuilding weapons of mass destruction, when circumstances permitted"
    And finally, of course they fucking had the intention, but that has no influence or suggests at all that they actually had any at the time, and like the US inspector said, they had the intention of building/rebuilding them when the circumstances reached the point that this would even be possible.

So we have no facts in this article at all that would suggest that it turns out there were WMDs.Nor can you really even try to reason that the Bush administration knew that there was intelligence out there that held water yet they based their justification for immediate danger and cause to begin this war on a report that was not only years outdated but had since been discredited by it's own author...

There is not anywhere near enough media pressure or backlash to prevent the Bush administration from being able to defend or redeem itself with credible and confirmed evidence to back themselves up.

I don't rule out the possiblility of the slight yet doubtful chance that there's this smoking gun out in the world somewhere that could credit this Administration with a scrap of nobility... but if you want to be taken seriously dont begin to pretend that a jaded and dissapointed public and media is preventing some honorable truth from coming into light.

Dont cry wolf when you are still trying to determine what a wolf is, for you will have even fewer chances than that boy did before he lost all sense of credibility.

Comment

• miketpoto
      • Jan 2005

Re: why isnt this shit being talked about

Originally posted by Kobe
      Please, not the liberal media conspriacy again. Put away the tinfoil hats.
      Werk! I love this post!

Comment

• dig72
        Gold Gabber
        • Nov 2004

Re: why isnt this sh*t being talked about

Originally posted by thesightless
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4719568.stm

and that to the the Sadr tapes where the two generals admit to flying the WMD's and chemical weapons out of iraq.

Where can I find the recordings or transcripts for the statements madeby the two generals?

Would love to check it out.

Thanks.
        “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
          its already late, but COMON. even if half this shit is right, and it is coming directly from the horse's mouth, then the administration was right the whole time and cliton blew it big time.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

and that to the the Sadr tapes where the two generals admit to flying the WMD's and chemical weapons out of iraq.

why the fuck isnt the media focusing on this rather than why dick cheney and the local cops waited 18 hours to report an accidental shooting.

this is so much more important, and the typical US citizen deserves and needs to read/hear this. fuck. the BBC has covered all these facts that have came out in the last 2 months better than any US based agancy, and its the US who is directly involved.

pass this article along.

I also found this article which is very interesting.
          Leave it out and dupe the masses.

FAIR is the national progressive media watchdog group, challenging corporate media bias, spin and misinformation.
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dig72
            Where can I find the recordings or transcripts for the statements madeby the two generals?

Would love to check it out.

Thanks.
            will be coming out in a book soon, check the NY Sun for an article too. ABC had two interviews as well.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• miketpoto
              • Jan 2005

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2825
              oops... did I forget to mention that small point?

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2825
                my point proven.. no one is digging publicly. you never see them ""searching for the truth"" via the mainstream media. now we all have conflicting confessions. 2 guys saying they had em and moved em b4 we got there, that guy and hilary saying they were destroyed or never there. why isnt anyone trying to find the truth so we can either accept that the war was right or put capt. dumbshit and heart attack!!! heart attack man in jail.. either way, a huge crime is being over looked.

Comment

• miketpoto
                  • Jan 2005

Sean, the above mentioned article was about leaving out the detail that the theory that the waepons were moved or destroyed had since been disproven yet it was used as a legitimate concern in the article that you posted...

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

not disproven, just contradicted. what i wanna know is what the truth is, cuz a few people neeed to go to jail, either bush and a few cabinet members or the guys in syria who handled them. but we will never know.

i can say something, you can say another, but until we actually see it proven, no one is right.

Comment

• miketpoto
                      • Jan 2005

So to simplify things for everyone involved, I'm the one who's always right... no more worrying or debating see?

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

oh yeah. Rev. Fred Phelps says he is right. (google him if you havent heard of this moron yet)

Comment

Working...