X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Good News and Bad News, for Cheney

you're getting me wrong, this has nothing to do with the timing of reporting an accident about anything or even the media at all.... but is it fair to be "taking your responsibility as VP" in such a way when so much more is going on ?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

I'm pretty much in agreement that this hunting accident thing isn't really worth beating into the ground. Even if he was drinking, that means that a drunk hunter errantly shot his buddy in the face, which wouldn't really be big news -- he just happens to be the vice president of the United States.

With that said, though, I do agree with Kamal that public discourse regarding the unfortunate mixture of reckless bravado and utter incompetence of this administration is a good thing, regardless of why. The hunting thing doesn't really get me that fired up, but if it results in more people seeing the Pres and his cronies for the arrogant boobs that they are, then I'm all for it. People should be more pissed off about Halliburton, Katrina, and the host of other truly egregious things that have happened in the last few years, but if the masses decide that this is the issue that gets them engaged in the process, que sera sera, as far as I'm concerned...

Originally posted by Kamal
      it just kills me inside to think they've sent some 150,000+ soldiers to die in Iraq when the evening news continues to show amputated retired soldiers who are also losing benefits because of flaws in the system
      This is really one of my hot buttons. Bush -- and most of the country, for that matter -- goes on and on about how important it is to support the troops, but when they serve bravely and come back home injured, the health care system set up for veterans fails them. Supporting the troops includes making sure that their sacrifices are not ignored. If a solidier returns from Iraq or Afghanistan or wherever with a combat related injury, he or she shouldn't have to worry about how they're going to pay for treatment for that injury for the rest of their lives, IMO.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Yes. The biggest argument here that i'm all for supporting is: With all the bullshit going on here and abroad, Cheney found time to go hunting with his buddies. Couldn't fine anything more constructive to do Dick?

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks

I'm definitely discontent with the state of the country, and it seems like a majority are as well. This is a very good thing.
          here here. sad thing is, the future looks even worse. because after all the shit of the last 2 administrations, they have completely polarized each other, so now next term when we vote a democrat in and he/she turns out to be a way left liberal and the country splits even more, we will have even more infighting and less progress.

would be nice to have them all put their petty differences aside, stop badmouthing each other in PR stunts and just work together. let the war wrap up, hand it to the UN monitors, and take care of the people who need. the economy is doing great again, its on the up and up and way more stable and concrete, the security needs more, and foreign relations need improvement. just work on it.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by Jenks
            Yes. The biggest argument here that i'm all for supporting is: With all the bullshit going on here and abroad, Cheney found time to go hunting with his buddies. Couldn't fine anything more constructive to do Dick?
            then we're in agreement then
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• miketpoto
              Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
              • Jan 2005

Beverly Sutphin: Mrs. Hinckle, do you drink?

Dotty Hinkle: No I do not.

BS: You mean to tell me that the day I came over to Mrs. Ackermans you were not drinking?

DH: One beer with lunch is hardly drinking.

BS: So you admit that you do drink.

DH: Socially, I'll have a beer with friends.

BS: So you admit that you just lied.

DH: No I don't you BITCH!

( from the courtroom scene in Serial Mom, just seemed too damn fitting )

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

what a great movie.

then she kills the bitch for wearing white shoes.

Comment

• miketpoto
                  • Jan 2005

She kills patty hearst, a juror who found her innocent of murder.... for wearing white shoes after labor day..

It's wonderful...

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

with a phone earpiece right? i forget

Comment

• miketpoto
                      • Jan 2005

yup, with the payphone that she was using to tell her family "we did it, we set her free! I knew she was innocent from the start"

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

the cathleen turner grin was so good before her face fell off and she began looking like keith richards.

Comment

• sammwalk
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

if this is what it takes to get people politically motivated, a sensationalist media frenzy over an accident, then god help us. there is just no substance to this worth fighting over. please, stop giving credence to this issue by thinking about it. you are not helping anything or anybody.

Comment

Working...