i hate sony
what's the best cell phone out there?
Collapse
X
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
i hate sony -
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
bad experience?Originally posted by hulkhussi hate sony"only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
well, i used to work for the biggest cell phone provider in canada (telus) and i have heard very few complaints about samsung phones. i've owned 3 of them myself (lost 2 of 'em), and have never had a single problem. they are reliable as hell, have good reception and battery life, and the flip phones always feel solid.
this is what i have now
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
^^ sweet.... old skool yo."only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?

I love this phone...the service is great, the camera is unreal for a phone (2 MP that are actually good...i took my avatar pic with it) and with the memory card upgrade I can carry around a shitload of musicComment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
thanks ...yeah on top of the fact that right now i have 3 hour long dj mixes, a whole essential mix and 125 mp3s (and i dont have the biggest memory card), i really like that i can listen to the mp3 player for a whole day and the battery lasts. and setting mp3s as your ringtone is awesome. im in china and i had unclefucker for the longest time which is hilarious in crowded areasComment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
this just came out

http://t-mobile.com/products/overvie...1895&class=pda
but I just can't tell if it is good or not. Am I getting old or something? I've lost touch. I am considering the treo 650 though. I also heard the treo 700 wasn't that good.Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
Best Phone ive owned.. Same as W800i
The k750i.
I don't understand why some North american phones have a qwerty Keyboard, is it cause people are too dumb to use predictive text?
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
Qwerty keyboards are for when you have your office emails on your phone.... you can't really write to your boss / business associate saying "R U FREE 4 LUNCH"
Professionalism is the key here
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
Kamal i can understand that but the use of qwerty style phones in the states is alot higher than europe. I can still send email's from my phone not by Txt Talk, I think most people use Blackberry's for what u talk of..
other than that i think people tell the office to go fuck themselves or just put a mobile connect card in the side of there laptops and send and recieve emails that way.Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?

I want this sweetie, Pda forever
Comment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
I've actually used both kinds of phones, with intelligent text and Qwerty keyboards.... and I'll tell you its a world of a diff. You can send professional looking emails rather than those wihtout punctuation marks, grammatical errors, etc. etcOriginally posted by Mr.BigKamal i can understand that but the use of qwerty style phones in the states is alot higher than europe. I can still send email's from my phone not by Txt Talk, I think most people use Blackberry's for what u talk of..
other than that i think people tell the office to go fuck themselves or just put a mobile connect card in the side of there laptops and send and recieve emails that way.
I personally am a big fan of the qwerty keyboards....
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: what's the best cell phone out there?
It's not so good compare to other HTC devices. They started to use othe processors than previous, before they used 400 Mhz, now 195 Mhz, don't know whyOriginally posted by groffhibbitz
but I just can't tell if it is good or not. Am I getting old or something?
Here are some testing, looke peformance. They compare with Magican (MDA compact 1, qtec s100). Wizard loseComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment