One thing to add, like the post above me hints at, is the feeling of contentness. I don't think you could ever be more content in you life (maybe through meditation you could, I suppose). But I think it varies from person to person. For some people its more about the high and others the entire experience. Read shulgin's experience on Erowid, it'll probably answer the questions you have.
Another ecstasy study
Collapse
X
-
Re: Another ecstasy study
One thing to add, like the post above me hints at, is the feeling of contentness. I don't think you could ever be more content in you life (maybe through meditation you could, I suppose). But I think it varies from person to person. For some people its more about the high and others the entire experience. Read shulgin's experience on Erowid, it'll probably answer the questions you have."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin -
Re: Another ecstasy study
Originally posted by neoeeAs much as I'm pro E
thanks mate
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Another ecstasy study
bout bad rolls,
what did u guys been eating? thanks god, never had one,
the only bad thing happened to me once was the day after,
totally depressed, i was in bed whole day, crying, milliojns
of bad tought passed my mind from my childhood til present.
thowing up is caused by very big dosage of serotonin,
so the body automaticaly wants to defend itself from
it with throwing up.
of courrse that for some people thats not the case, i had a friend
who throwed up every time we went on a party and Es.
for a few years we had a run every weekend going partying, mixing everything
at hand, and never did one get ill, or i dont know what. you just need to have
control over yourselfs and must not eat two digit number of Es, even over 3
there is no sense at all. every one after that number just gets your face more
deformed and thats all.
sorry for so long post,
enjoyI take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: Another ecstasy study
+1Originally posted by picklemonkeysummary of the story: "Drugs don't kill people. People kill people."Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment